Charger Forums banner
41 - 60 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Dealer should give you that, he should at least have a VON for you by now.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
He told me he'll update me every Friday. Last Friday was only one day after the order. I'll see what he has for me this Friday. Besides, with the plant shut down nothing is being done, VIN or not. I don't expect delivery until late March at the earliest.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
He told me he'll update me every Friday. Last Friday was only one day after the order. I'll see what he has for me this Friday. Besides, with the plant shut down nothing is being done, VIN or not. I don't expect delivery until late March at the earliest.
OK that's a good plan and cool of your dealer. True nothing getting built but they are still assigning VIN's to start to get all the vendor parts lined up to build your car so shouldn't be long for a VIN.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Hey Larry! What Charger did you get?

Here's a timeline of my order process so far.

11/20/2021: Order placed
11/26/2021: VIN/VON received from Dodge Support chat
12/02/2021: Received POC from dealer - D Status
01/07/2022: Received updated POC from dealer - D1 Status; Estimated ship date of 01/31/2022

Get with your dealer to get exact status codes. Hopefully your order moves along soon!
Hey SkeefOoo

We ordered pretty close to the same with an option or two difference and I decided against the WB, figured I can install the WB kit later if I want, and a whole lot cheaper.

Font Material property Paper Paper product Number

I placed my order on 14 December 2021 and received my VIN the next day.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Newbie to site and to Charger's!

Trim: 2022 Charger SPWP
Color: Granite Pearlcoat
Packages: Plus Group, 20x11 opt wheels, Red Calipers, optional 3 season performance tires.
State: MO
Ordered: Jan 10, 2022

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome to Mopar Nation!!! Congrats!!! My first car was a Dodge Omni. My last car was a Chevy C6 Vette. I'm going back to my roots!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello Peeps!

First, Congratulations to all who Ordered their 2022 Scat Packs!

I just Ordered Mine today! My First Car! :love:🧿

Trim: 2022 Charger SPWB
Color: Indigo Blue
Packages: Plus Group, 20x11 Split Spoke Wheels, Driver Convenience Group, Dual Stripes, Alcantara Black.
State: VA
Ordered: Jan 12, 2022

Any Inputs on If I did choose the Right Packages? I didnt want to go we the Harman and tech group. I was interested in the Orange Hemi Package, But It was not for all colors.
I really dont know why Dodge went to 20x9 as standard wheels. I ended up buying the 20x11 Wheels.
Total out the door came out to be - 55,XXX. Please let me know if I got the good price and deal for all the packages included and stuff..

Thank you!

·
Registered
2022 Dodge Charger Scat Pack Widebody
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Hello Peeps!

First, Congratulations to all who Ordered their 2022 Scat Packs!

I just Ordered Mine today! My First Car! :love:🧿

Trim: 2022 Charger SPWB
Color: Indigo Blue
Packages: Plus Group, 20x11 Split Spoke Wheels, Driver Convenience Group, Dual Stripes, Alcantara Black.
State: VA
Ordered: Jan 12, 2022

Any Inputs on If I did choose the Right Packages? I didnt want to go we the Harman and tech group. I was interested in the Orange Hemi Package, But It was not for all colors.
I really dont know why Dodge went to 20x9 as standard wheels. I ended up buying the 20x11 Wheels.
Total out the door came out to be - 55,XXX. Please let me know if I got the good price and deal for all the packages included and stuff..

Thank you!
First off congrats! SPWB should have 20x11” wheels by default. It’s wrong on their Configurator page. Or at least I hope it is.

You got it $55K OTD?? Including tax? If so, that’s a great deal.

·
Registered
12 Posts
First, congrats on your new Scat. And 55k OTD is a steal considering the annual price increase, your options, fees and taxes! What incentives did they give you, power dollars, lol? And yes, the SPWB should come standard with the 20x11 inch Devils Rim wheels.

·
Registered
31 Posts
First off congrats! SPWB should have 20x11” wheels by default. It’s wrong on their Configurator page. Or at least I hope it is.

You got it $55K OTD?? Including tax? If so, that’s a great deal.
Damn, Did I just waste 1.2k for nothing? Yeah my total Out the door price came out to be 55k including everything!

·
Registered
31 Posts
First, congrats on your new Scat. And 55k OTD is a steal considering the annual price increase, your options, fees and taxes! What incentives did they give you, power dollars, lol? And yes, the SPWB should come standard with the 20x11 inch Devils Rim wheels.
Thank Bro! Can I ask that 1.2K Which I spent on that wheels Back? I Guess I ordered the Other wheel package thinking the default were 20 X 9

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wouldn't hurt to contact your salesman in the AM and find out. U may be able to use that money on the mods your gonna want. Let us know if we are all gonna get the flim flam and end up with boney wheels, lol.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Trim: Charger SPWB
Color: Granite
Packages: Harmon, Plus & Convenience, Technology, Carbon, Hemi Orange.
State: NJ

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Welcome to the club Shaik31, order my SP Dec 14 2021, i got every option package except the Harmon system and of course the Orange package…locked in OTD which included all tax and tags 59k and I decided not to do the WB. So you price is pretty good. congrats!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Trim: Charger SPWB
Color: F8
Packages: Black/Caramel Scat Pack Logo Nappa/Alcantara Seat, 20x11 Carbon Black Aluminum Wheels, Satin Black Hood/Roof/Trunk/Spoiler, Harman Kardon Audio, Power Sunroof, Carbon/Suede Interior,
MOPAR Interior Appearance, Driver Convenience, Technology Group, Plus Group
State: FL

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome to the club Shaik31, order my SP Dec 14 2021, i got every option package except the Harmon system and of course the Orange package…locked in OTD which included all tax and tags 59k and I decided not to do the WB. So you price is pretty good. congrats!
Sounds Great Bro! Did you get the wheels package As well?

·
Registered
31 Posts
So Just out of Curious, I wanted to ask the 2022 SPWB comes with default 20x11 Devil Rims Correct? I was just speaking to my Dealer to remove the 20x11 Carbon Black Wheels.

·
Registered
31 Posts
So just leaving out it to be standard on the wheels will come with the 20x11 Devil Rim wheels correct brother?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey, yes, according to Stellantis, there is a standard option for the Devil Rim on the 2022 SPWB. Your dealer should be able to confirm that for you.

41 - 60 of 194 Posts