Charger Forums banner
5821 - 5840 of 5849 Posts

· Registered
4,203 Posts
Yeah, thanks. I know all of that too... LOL. Just getting very impatient/worried if my car will get built and looking for information as quickly as I can get it. I'm in no hurry to get it per se, as we're in winter here and it will sit in the garage anyway.
OK great, it's hard to keep up with who knows what lol.

Checking the build sheet every day, that's what I'd do, and as soon as it's built, check with dealer for the updated date.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

· Registered
23 Posts
I haven't updated my order for a while on this forum, but here's the latest for my SPWB 2022 Hemi-Orange All Packages. Ordered Aug 19, Scheduled for Prod Oct. 12, Went into Prod Nov. 12, Built Nov. 15th. Estimated Delivery Date Dec. 29th. I have my Window Sticker...Dealer messaged me on Nov. 19 that my car was loaded up on Rail Nov 17th. Since then nothing. Online tracker has not updated at all... Talked with dealer today, sent me a photo of his view, still no real details on when it comes in. Last I see is it checked in New Boston Michigan on Nov. 18 after it left Brampton Assembly Plant...Ugh. Just frustrating it's not clear each step of the way.

Hope this help those still in Limbo on getting updates. Cheers!

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

· Registered
2022 SPWB
480 Posts
I haven't updated my order for a while on this forum, but here's the latest for my SPWB 2022 Hemi-Orange All Packages. Ordered Aug 19, Scheduled for Prod Oct. 12, Went into Prod Nov. 12, Built Nov. 15th. Estimated Delivery Date Dec. 29th. I have my Window Sticker...Dealer messaged me on Nov. 19 that my car was loaded up on Rail Nov 17th. Since then nothing. Online tracker has not updated at all... Talked with dealer today, sent me a photo of his view, still no real details on when it comes in. Last I see is it checked in New Boston Michigan on Nov. 18 after it left Brampton Assembly Plant...Ugh. Just frustrating it's not clear each step of the way.

Hope this help those still in Limbo on getting updates. Cheers!
How many miles is your dealer from Brampton? 100 miles/day since the 17th = estimated delivery date. It may show up sooner than you think!

· Registered
358 Posts
Anyone tryna order 23's, Hows the markups?

· Registered
2022 Charger Scat Pack Widebody
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,831 ·
And this weekend will wrap up 2022 production... 2023 starts on Monday.

Adios all 🥲 it’s been real.

Godspeed to all you 2023 folks!

· Registered
2023 Charger Scat Pack Widebody - Plum Crazy
6 Posts
Just ordered my '23 Charger Scat Pack Widebody in Plum Crazy today. Been going back and forth on color since they discontinued the Indigo Blue that I wanted since it matches my Street Glide almost to a T. Almost went Black but decided to do the purple after seeing it on the Killer Bee limited editions. Son is service advisor at the dealership so hoping that provides a steady stream of updates as they happen on order and build status.

· Registered
23 Posts
Hey everyone...just a final update from me. Got notified that my SPWB was delivered to the Dealership late on Dec. 17 2022. I reviewed the tracker, and noticed it updated to shipped, but no delivery date, so I would encourage those relying on the tracker to stay in contact with your dealership.

Also, Since I ordered back on Aug 19th before the MSRP markup we see now, dealer is honoring the original MSPR of $65K fully loaded all packages and with Hemi-Orange. I just wish I did this last year before the markup to $65K...lesson learned. I waiting too long.

So overall - it took a good 4 months from order to delivery... so for those out there still waiting on updates, be patient and keep communicating with your dealer ever week or two. Let's roll! lolz

Getting ready to pick her today/tomorrow! I can't wait! Vrooom!

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

· Registered
2021 Charger ScatPack WB
139 Posts
I can't see the build and price but what colors are limited to the Hemi-Orange package? Trying to find out if Destroyer Grey is available combo with it. If not, I'm limited to Black or Granite because White and Silver are my least favorite colors

· Registered
4,203 Posts
I can't see the build and price but what colors are limited to the Hemi-Orange package? Trying to find out if Destroyer Grey is available combo with it. If not, I'm limited to Black or Granite because White and Silver are my least favorite colors
That's a good question and the order guide does not show the available colors.

Your dealer should have this info, did he admit that it's available now?

5821 - 5840 of 5849 Posts