Charger Forums banner
5801 - 5820 of 5828 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mine arrived today. Ordered it Aug 14th. We were supposed to close on the house we were buying and on the house we are selling on Monday. So I was going to be able to get it after we closed. Unfortunately our buyers backed out today so now we are back to square 1 and I will be unable to purchase it since we are still house hunting. What sucks is, it was not marked up from sticker price, it was actuality about 1k less than the sticker price I when I ordered it. Hopefully someone will enjoy this car.
Sorry to hear that! I hope someone else scoops up your house and you can get it. I’ve loved my F8 green scat pack for the last 2 years. I upgraded on 8/22 and it just finished building 11/17. I’m hoping to see it within a few weeks.

·
Registered
2022 SPWB
480 Posts
Slidd,

You were right, my sale guy was wrong, it's currently at Windsor motipark.. not sure what they do there
Whatever you do, just don't ask @SkeefOoo about his motipark experience. He will get vietnam flashbacks.

• Haha
Reactions: SkeefOoo

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry to hear that! I hope someone else scoops up your house and you can get it. I’ve loved my F8 green scat pack for the last 2 years. I upgraded on 8/22 and it just finished building 11/17. I’m hoping to see it within a few weeks.
Maybe you could help lol. I ordered my WBHC august 3. order confirmed August 11. Scheduled October 21. In production November 9. Vehicle built November 11. Waiting for shipping date but have estimated delivery of December 24. Don't wanna get my hopes up too early but what should I expect in terms of shipping?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Maybe you could help lol. I ordered my WBHC august 3. order confirmed August 11. Scheduled October 21. In production November 9. Vehicle built November 11. Waiting for shipping date but have estimated delivery of December 24. Don't wanna get my hopes up too early but what should I expect in terms of shipping?
[/QUO
Logistically it seems to be a roll of the dice. Mine has been stuck at the Windsor motipark for three weeks. It supposedly will be shipped to nitro creek in Toledo within a week. After that I hear it could be another 1-3 weeks depending on the availability of a transport truck. I'm assuming they wait to have several vehicles built and ready to ship that will be dropped on the same route.

If you ordered a 2023, you would had it built, shipped, and delivered within 3-4 weeks...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Lol I’m happy where I’m at. My sales rep was thinking the first week of December but site says 12/31. My sales guy has been more accurate than the updates via website. Your location also plays a factor since it ships from Canada.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Wonder if 22 order will turn into 23?
FCA in coordination with the dealer can do it if they choose, the 2022 VIN would be cancelled and a new 2023 VIN would have to be issued, and the equipment and colors could change for 2023 so not always done or easy.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2022 Charger Scat Pack Widebody
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,814 ·
Whatever you do, just don't ask @SkeefOoo about his motipark experience. He will get vietnam flashbacks.
Didn't even see this until now. Just reading the word "Motipark" actually made me momentarily livid LOL

• Haha
Reactions: BC504 and Slidd

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
where did you get this bulletin from? Are you able to see if my car is on the production schedule? Lol
The plant workers' Union posts those notices on Twitter.

Have you checked with your dealer? They are able to see the latest status and location and are usually the best source for this information at this stage. They should also have an estimated date on which it will arrive.

·
Registered
386 Posts
The plant workers' Union posts those notices on Twitter.

Have you checked with your dealer? They are able to see the latest status and location and are usually the best source for this information at this stage. They should also have an estimated date on which it will arrive.

Yes, I know... My ESD is Friday, so I had just wanted to confirm that I am actually on this week's production schedule. I have gotten a day or so away from being "built" three times now, and then my order gets pushed out. It has mostly coincided with the plant shutdowns. For example, my previous ESD was 11/21..obiously that did not happen as the shutdown began the week prior, etc.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Yes, I know... My ESD is Friday, so I had just wanted to confirm that I am actually on this week's production schedule. I have gotten a day or so away from being "built" three times now, and then my order gets pushed out. It has mostly coincided with the plant shutdowns. For example, my previous ESD was 11/21..obiously that did not happen as the shutdown began the week prior, etc.
OK gotcha, you can keep checking for your build sheet, that would at least tell you when it's built.

COMPLETE VIN

ALL CAPS

·
Registered
386 Posts
OK gotcha, you can keep checking for your build sheet, that would at least tell you when it's built.

COMPLETE VIN

ALL CAPS

Yeah, thanks. I know all of that too... LOL. Just getting very impatient/worried if my car will get built and looking for information as quickly as I can get it. I'm in no hurry to get it per se, as we're in winter here and it will sit in the garage anyway.

5801 - 5820 of 5828 Posts