Charger Forums banner
5781 - 5800 of 5828 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
From the Hellcat forums yesterday:

'parts will run out tomorrow and December 5th is the current estimate for replenishment.'

Reactions: Slidd

·
Registered
40 Posts
Car is built, has been waiting to ship the past two weeks.. It is still at the upfitters. My dealer originally said the upfitters was in Toledo Oh(not sure) does anyone know where the Daytonas go for upfitting?

Are they still going by train or truck?

I seen people on this forum get their car in a week, and others waiting months.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Car is built, has been waiting to ship the past two weeks.. It is still at the upfitters. My dealer originally said the upfitters was in Toledo Oh(not sure) does anyone know where the Daytonas go for upfitting?

Are they still going by train or truck?

I seen people on this forum get their car in a week, and others waiting months.
Only Upfitters for Daytona I know about is Ground Effects Ltd and they have two locations, one in Bolton close to Brampton (cars are driven there) and one in Windsor (cars go there by truck). I'm not aware of any Upfitter in Toledo but that is where the Jeep factory is and FCA has stored cars there before waiting on shipping.

So if it's in Toledo the cars can be loaded on either a train or truck straight from there depending on where your dealer is.

Dealer says still in Toledo?

And have you gotten another POC lately?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Only Upfitters for Daytona I know about is Ground Effects Ltd and they have two locations, one in Bolton close to Brampton (cars are driven there) and one in Windsor (cars go there by truck). I'm not aware of any Upfitter in Toledo but that is where the Jeep factory is and FCA has stored cars there before waiting on shipping.

So if it's in Toledo the cars can be loaded on either a train or truck straight from there depending on where your dealer is.

Dealer says still in Toledo?

And have you gotten another POC lately?

The last I spoke to the sales rep he claims the car is in Toledo at the body vendor. He said he can track it when it actually ships. Still patiently waiting...

Thanks for keep me informed on the process...

·
Registered
4 Posts
"Should" should be used loosely...
Sincerely I was expecting my car to show up around March/April at best.
I’m very surprised with the early production date. And wouldn’t be surprised at all with delays
If my car arrives in January would be a waste of time of it in the garage until mid spring
Interesting..I'm still waiting on my 22 SPWB and they're already working on 2023's? man...that's odd to me
I'm assuming the 2023 production will end short like end of the summer/ early fall max. And major retooling for whatever they will produce at that plant.
The number of cars available for 2023 aren’t that much…

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
OK here's the notice.

I assume they are working tomorrow, not sure about Saturday.

Brampton reopens Monday, November 28th.

·
Registered
40 Posts
No it will not.

If you're already built and/or at the Upfitter, it will proceed as normal.

No it will not.

If you're already built and/or at the Upfitter, it will proceed as normal.

Slidd,

You were right, my sale guy was wrong, it's currently at Windsor motipark.. not sure what they do there

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mine arrived today. Ordered it Aug 14th. We were supposed to close on the house we were buying and on the house we are selling on Monday. So I was going to be able to get it after we closed. Unfortunately our buyers backed out today so now we are back to square 1 and I will be unable to purchase it since we are still house hunting. What sucks is, it was not marked up from sticker price, it was actuality about 1k less than the sticker price I when I ordered it. Hopefully someone will enjoy this car.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Mine arrived today. Ordered it Aug 14th. We were supposed to close on the house we were buying and on the house we are selling on Monday. So I was going to be able to get it after we closed. Unfortunately our buyers backed out today so now we are back to square 1 and I will be unable to purchase it since we are still house hunting. What sucks is, it was not marked up from sticker price, it was actuality about 1k less than the sticker price I when I ordered it. Hopefully someone will enjoy this car.
Never know, maybe you'll get another buyer over the weekend. What packages did you order?

5781 - 5800 of 5828 Posts