Charger Forums banner
5441 - 5460 of 5460 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I actually didn’t, just pure granite ext, red brake caliper, red int, plus group nothing too major
I was told by my dealer that it could take one week from order to assign a production date that can be six months in advance or it could take three months to assign a production date that is a week in advance. I'm thinking things would speed up once your car is built. I have seen cars being assigned a production date, built, and shipped within a week

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well we will see everyone back here in 3 weeks.
Maybe not. My order has gone from order confirmed to scheduled. The next step is to move to production. It can take anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks or more to transition from scheduled to production. If they return on time and that is an "if," the new model year orders start on 05 Dec 2022. I could end up not moving to production before the 2022 model year closes. I'm probably not the only one with this issue.

·
Registered
16 Posts
What about vehicles that are already built? They will still ship those right?
Im sure they will, this will help open up the lots & storage.

Maybe not. My order has gone from order confirmed to scheduled. The next step is to move to production. It can take anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks or more to transition from scheduled to production. If they return on time and that is an "if," the new model year orders start on 05 Dec 2022. I could end up not moving to production before the 2022 model year closes. I'm probably not the only one with issue.
Yeah mine wont move for quite a bit considering it being shut down and mine being the Hemi Orange package which is seemingly backed up. I wont see this until the new year.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Progress since building it a 2nd time

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Guess the rumor was right then! Jeez. It's probably going to be January before I get my car 😂

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've had about enough at this point...I dont even want the car anymore. 60 days sitting in Brampton and still hasn't shipped. At this point it's looking like late October delivery and the thing has summer tires. Straight into the garage I guess. Wonderful.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've had about enough at this point...I dont even want the car anymore. 60 days sitting in Brampton and still hasn't shipped. At this point it's looking like late October delivery and the thing has summer tires. Straight into the garage I guess. Wonderful.
I’m in basically the same boat as you. Mine was build a few days after yours. I’ve see. People place orders after mine was built and receive delivery. It’s unbelievably frustrating! Just sitting in Brampton.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was told by my dealer that it could take one week from order to assign a production date that can be six months in advance or it could take three months to assign a production date that is a week in advance. I'm thinking things would speed up once your car is built. I have seen cars being assigned a production date, built, and shipped within a week
I honestly hope so, I ordered two of same vehicle one for me and the other for my spiritual father. Mines is already built, order dates are 6/9 and 6/11 respectively. 6/9 order progressed thus: scheduled 8/19, In production 9/20, built 9/22. EDD 11/12. Second order confirmed 6/11... never progress ever since.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I’m in basically the same boat as you. Mine was build a few days after yours. I’ve see. People place orders after mine was built and receive delivery. It’s unbelievably frustrating! Just sitting in Brampton.
Exactly...someone with the same build, same order date, same build date received theirs weeks ago. Now I'm not even going to get to drive it, and I'm deploying to the middle east not long after. So frustrated.

5441 - 5460 of 5460 Posts