Charger Forums banner
5421 - 5440 of 5460 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Got a text from my dealer today that my Scat has finally touched down!! This has been a long 3 1/2 months!! Only thing is, I’m out of town for work til Friday!! Of course it would deliver while I’m away.

Also, for those of you that have a estimated delivery date after it’s officially been shipped it is a strong possibility that it will just show up at the dealership out of nowhere! My tracker initially said 9/16, and then it changed to 9/19, but my car was delivered today and now the tracker is back to saying 9/16. No real accuracy like everyone in the previous posts stated!
Thats great, we do have the same builds expect for the stripes. Considering that you have the sunroof and stripes and got the car delivered within 3.5 months, its pretty quick. I was told that these features require the car to be shipped to a different location to get them done which adds a couple of weeks to the build. Congrats on the dleivery

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yeah after mine was officially built and “shipped” the estimated delivery sat at TBD for like 2 weeks then I checked the tracker one day and it updated to 9/16.
I just got off the phone with my dealer and he said my car won’t be coming by rail. I wonder if that’s why all these cars are just showing up. I bet they can’t track them at all when they come in by truck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
What packages did you order?
Plus Group, Dual Carbon Stripes, Red Calipers, Black Nappa/Alcantara, H/K Audio, Sunroof

·
Registered
10 Posts
Anyone know whats going on with the hellcats?? I have been In D status since May 7. I ordered a Charger Hellcat, white knuckle, red interior, sunroof. Any estimate of when I might get scheduled?
I don't know what is going on with the Hellcats. On a different note, this morning I was told Dodge is no longer taking orders on the ScatPack WideBody only the Narrow Body. Does anyone know this to be true?

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
I don't know what is going on with the Hellcats. On a different note, this morning I was told Dodge is no longer taking orders on the ScatPack WideBody only the Narrow Body. Does anyone know this to be true?
Could be true, we're down to the wire for 2022 and the order banks for 2023 will soon be opening so at this point, I'd shoot for a 2023 anyway.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just got off the phone with my dealer and he said my car won’t be coming by rail. I wonder if that’s why all these cars are just showing up. I bet they can’t track them at all when they come in by truck.
I just saw a guy on the challenger forum get his car in Texas 7 days after it shipped. It sounds to me like everything is coming by truck right now. Thing is he order his car two weeks after me and his build date was two days after mine. Mine hasn’t even shipped. I’m not sure if they are going to keep shipping by truck now that the strike is over but I expect this process to make even less sense now that they are shipping by truck. I bet the actual shipping times will be much less but the time waiting on a ride is going to be all over the place. It’s just gonna depend if there is a truck coming your direction and if it’s got room.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Let's try this again

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Guy on Hellcat board saying plant will be shutting down for possibly multiple weeks for parts shortages.

I remember last time they posted a Saturday notice they shut down a couple days later so we'll see.

So are these orders just going to get cancelled if this happens? They have to start building the 23’s pretty soon.

·
Registered
2022 Charger Scat Pack Widebody
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,434 ·
Guy on Hellcat board saying plant will be shutting down for possibly multiple weeks for parts shortages.

I remember last time they posted a Saturday notice they shut down a couple days later so we'll see.

Makes sense. They’ve been full steam for almost 9 months straight. Surprised it lasted this long until they finally got affected by part shortages.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Not seeing anything from the Union regarding additional layoffs, and they have been posting stuff all day.

Today marks two months from the day I ordered my car, still stuck in D status.

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
So are these orders just going to get cancelled if this happens? They have to start building the 23’s pretty soon.
2022 production ends December 4th..

2023 starts December 5th.

Thats the plan anyway.

If 2022 cars with a VIN don't get built they either have to adjust those dates or roll them over to 2023 with priority. Can't see those guys being left out hanging like that and they did similar for 2022.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Not seeing anything from the Union regarding additional layoffs, and they have been posting stuff all day.

Today marks two months from the day I ordered my car, still stuck in D status.
I've been there, and today is day 51 since being built and still stuck in storage in Brampton. Maybe I'll get the car someday.

5421 - 5440 of 5460 Posts