Charger Forums banner
5221 - 5240 of 5265 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I called the phone number and the person I spoke to looked at the terms of the offer. She said they would honor the offer based upon delivery date or order date, so we should be good.
Just so you guys know I had the same offer. They let me use it in combination with special financing through Chrysler. I was surprised as I thought it was one or the other. They called it a TDM offer which are eligible for combination where the normal 1k cash rebate is not.

Reactions: TravelingEngineer

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thank you guys! It was all worth the wait. This car is amazing in every way. Now I look forward to going anywhere. Lol.

·
Registered
35 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ah, a man of fine tastes! I picked the exact same interior. The carbon and suede on black alcantera looks really nice. IMO, it's about as classy of an interior you can get in the SP when you consider how old and somewhat cheap the interior really is. Some of the Laguna leather color options in the HC/older SRT 392 classes it up a bit, especially with color keyed seat belts, but no joy for that with the SPs.

Reactions: Folgers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Got a Update with ETA of 9/2
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2022 Charger Scat Pack Widebody
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,233 ·
Font Parallel Screenshot Publication Event

·
Registered
2022 Charger Scat Pack Widebody
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,235 ·
Its looking like they are backlogged.
Take it as a good thing, they're working extra hours to get these cars built, meaning little-to-no supply shortages.

Reactions: Slidd

·
Registered
11 Posts
Finally received delivery. My first impressions. These wheels are absolutely gigantic. I'm very happy I went with the hemi orange package and carbon fiber interior. Looks great in person, better than expected. I like black cars. Next is to schedule window tint and swap brake pads to Z26 Power Stops (hate dust). Debating if I want to remove the orange/gray tracer stripe.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Grille

·
Registered
657 Posts
Finally received delivery. My first impressions. These wheels are absolutely gigantic. I'm very happy I went with the hemi orange package and carbon fiber interior. Looks great in person, better than expected. I like black cars. Next is to schedule window tint and swap brake pads to Z26 Power Stops (hate dust). Debating if I want to remove the orange/gray tracer stripe. View attachment 307394
Congratulations! Looks great! Why remove the stripe? Personally I had my stripes removed off my car after they started turning whiteish and peeling after one month buying new. Dodge said they would replace under warranty but I told them to remove. Looks much better.
I really like the orange stripe on your car with those matching calipers.

2019 R/T Scat Pack Plus

·
Registered
11 Posts
Congratulations! Looks great! Why remove the stripe? Personally I had my stripes removed off my car after they started turning whiteish and peeling after one month buying new. Dodge said they would replace under warranty but I told them to remove. Looks much better.
I really like the orange stripe on your car with those matching calipers.

2019 R/T Scat Pack Plus
I don't think the stripe looks bad. Very unique actually. I primarily went hemi orange for the dark interior and exterior bits. The bee logo wasn't my favorite and this package removes it or shadows it out. I suppose I just like the all black look. Also, the interior appearance package is a little disappointing. The door sills look nice but the floor/trunk mats are nothing special.
Automotive design Hood Grey Gadget Font

·
Registered
657 Posts
I don't think the stripe looks bad. Very unique actually. I primarily went hemi orange for the dark interior and exterior bits. The bee logo wasn't my favorite and this package removes it or shadows it out. I suppose I just like the all black look. Also, the interior appearance package is a little disappointing. The door sills look nice but the floor/trunk mats are nothing special.
View attachment 307397
I put weather tech floor mats in mine. Fits very nicely.
Also don’t forget to remove those bumper guards. They will scratch the paint badly.

2019 R/T Scat Pack Plus

·
Registered
40 Posts
Finally received delivery. My first impressions. These wheels are absolutely gigantic. I'm very happy I went with the hemi orange package and carbon fiber interior. Looks great in person, better than expected. I like black cars. Next is to schedule window tint and swap brake pads to Z26 Power Stops (hate dust). Debating if I want to remove the orange/gray tracer stripe. View attachment 307394
Great spec! Had my windows tinted and I swapped in the z26 pads. Took literally 45 minutes. I went on Amazon and purchased the Brembo tool to remove the pins. Made the job 100% easier, especially while tapping them back in. Enjoy!

5221 - 5240 of 5265 Posts