Charger Forums banner
5201 - 5220 of 5265 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Be happy you have a date, Ive had 5 build dates in 4 months and now just says TBD. Grats though

Reactions: TravelingEngineer

·
Registered
2022 SPWB
458 Posts
Just ordered this a couple weeks ago. Hopefully its a speedy process. SPWB Hemi Orange.
My only suggestion would be to keep your expectations in check. Hemi orange so far this year has been taking a good bit longer than chargers without that package for whatever reason. Congrats on the order though!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Be happy you have a date, Ive had 5 build dates in 4 months and now just says TBD. Grats though
Wow, you ordered your car more than 2 months before I did. I wonder if there are specific components that are causing the delay.

I travel all over the country, and sometimes outside of the country, for work, so when the delivery date keeps changing it makes planning ahead more difficult and when to buy the plane ticket. I may have to let the car sit in the dealer's lot until I get an opening in my schedule to fly back and pick it up.

Has anyone had success getting a $1,000 rebate extended? I accepted an offer and got a certificate code back in June. The offer said I had to accept delivery by August 8th. I would love to accept delivery by August 8th, but it is out of my control. I contacted Dodge asking for an extension and they referred me to a different phone number and email: "They can be reached at 1-800-227-0757 or by email at [email protected]."

I emailed them a few days ago and haven't received a response. I'll try calling today.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Finance paperwork is finally finished. Koons doesn't have docusign so papers were FedEx'd back and forth. Shipper is picking up tomorrow 8/3 with estimated delivery to Texas 8/9.
Tire Wheel Car Cloud Vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2022 Charger Scat Pack Widebody
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,208 ·
What does this mean?
Brampton doesn’t typically work on weekends.

They scheduled two extra shifts this Saturday, meaning production is going strong or they’re trying to catch up on backlog.

Reactions: helopilot71

·
Registered
2022 SPWB
458 Posts
Finance paperwork is finally finished. Koons doesn't have docusign so papers were FedEx'd back and forth. Shipper is picking up tomorrow 8/3 with estimated delivery to Texas 8/9.
You'd think a volume dealer like Koons would have caught onto docusign by now, good lord. At least yours is in and you'll have it soon, congrats!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just got the call, car is in. Hopefully picking it up tonight. So excited! Pics to follow!

·
Registered
40 Posts
@MFGEGR I’m dyin of suspense over here!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Reactions: helopilot71

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Reactions: MFGEGR

·
Registered
40 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Car was finally built, on schedule. Build sheet but no window sticker yet. Sitting in storage for the time being. Hopefully they move it out asap.

·
Registered
17 Posts
That looks AWESOME @MFGEGR! Every time I see that carbon interior package, it just reinforces it was well worth the money. It looks sick.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wow, you ordered your car more than 2 months before I did. I wonder if there are specific components that are causing the delay.

I travel all over the country, and sometimes outside of the country, for work, so when the delivery date keeps changing it makes planning ahead more difficult and when to buy the plane ticket. I may have to let the car sit in the dealer's lot until I get an opening in my schedule to fly back and pick it up.

Has anyone had success getting a $1,000 rebate extended? I accepted an offer and got a certificate code back in June. The offer said I had to accept delivery by August 8th. I would love to accept delivery by August 8th, but it is out of my control. I contacted Dodge asking for an extension and they referred me to a different phone number and email: "They can be reached at 1-800-227-0757 or by email at [email protected]."

I emailed them a few days ago and haven't received a response. I'll try calling today.
Have you got a response back? I also have the 1000 bonus allowance and was curious.

5201 - 5220 of 5265 Posts