Charger Forums banner
5181 - 5200 of 5265 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just got off the phone with my sells men and he told me my car is built but all scatpack and hellcats are not being released over a faulty sensor and are being told parts wont be available till October. Said they have two hellcats at the dealer ship and cant sell them till they get the parts. Im guessing its for the recall you guys have received. Just my luck.
Wow, I seriously hope that ends up being wrong, but it doesn't really make a lot of sense. The best I can tell, all of the 300s, Chargers, and Challengers use identical TPMS sensors. Why would the SP and HCs be specifically stopped?

·
Registered
35 Posts
My car still hasn't arrived. Last location was NV which I was told was only a day away via truck and that was Tuesday. Hoping it get here so I can enjoy it this weekend and get some of my break-in miles done.

Reactions: helopilot71

·
Premium Member
241 Posts

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
I checked my order again today and the delivery date has been moved up from September 5th to August 17th. I wonder how they are making the calculation.
Spot opened up on train/truck?

Don't know what else it could be unless it was in inspection.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2022 SPWB, all black and all options I wanted
14 Posts
All Scat Packs should leave Brampton with the Bright Pedals in a box in the trunk for dealer to install. If you did not get them then your dealer owes you a set of pedals. If he cries tell him to run the build sheet and he will clearly see that they are on there.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Yeah, I just put mine on. They were in the trunk and let’s just say that it was a pain in the rear to put the brake pedal on so I see why they leave it to the customer to put on.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Reactions: watersupply189

·
Registered
35 Posts
What are the chances incentives get better for August? Looking like my car isn't going to be here until next week :(

• Sad
Reactions: helopilot71

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
What are the chances incentives get better for August? Looking like my car isn't going to be here until next week :(
You would have a better chance of SNOW IN AUGUST! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: MFGEGR

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone... I am new to the forum... I ordered my GT on Jun 29th... I am in Rhode Island and have been told that it was put on a train last Monday. Any guesstimate as to when it may actually ship? When it completed production it stated an ETA of Aug 26th... Then it went back to TBD when it hit Vehicle Built...

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Vehicle

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hello everyone... I am new to the forum... I ordered my GT on Jun 29th... I am in Rhode Island and have been told that it was put on a train last Monday. Any guesstimate as to when it may actually ship? When it completed production it stated an ETA of Aug 26th... Then it went back to TBD when it hit Vehicle Built...

View attachment 307253
It's been about a month since my car was built and it should be arriving any day. Mine also went back and forth on dates until it showed shipped then the ETA stayed pretty consistent (1-3 days of original date). 8/26 sounds pretty reasonable but you're also a lot closer to the factory than I am so you may get it sooner.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It's been about a month since my car was built and it should be arriving any day. Mine also went back and forth on dates until it showed shipped then the ETA stayed pretty consistent (1-3 days of original date). 8/26 sounds pretty reasonable but you're also a lot closer to the factory than I am so you may get it sooner.
Thanks for the info! I hope so... I grow more and more anxious daily!

·
Registered
11 Posts
5181 - 5200 of 5265 Posts