Charger Forums banner
4941 - 4960 of 5035 Posts

·
Premium Member
225 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Does the car only start up in auto drive mode? Cant I save it in custom so that everytime it starts it would be in custom mode?
Just double tap "drive mode" hard button when you start up car.

Reactions: Shaik31

·
Registered
905 Posts
Mine accelerates strong too. But just jerks when gear shift or something…is it just the car adapting to my driving?
Are you talking about driving in track mode? Hard shifts in track mode.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Are you talking about driving in track mode? Hard shifts in track mode.
Yeah, In track it shifts hard with a jerk, is it normal? But everything is smooth in Sport and street mode.. I observed this jerks in Track Trans only..

·
Registered
2022 SPWB
449 Posts
Yeah, In track it shifts hard with a jerk, is it normal? But everything is smooth in Sport and street mode.. I observed this jerks in Track Trans only..
Yep it's extremely annoying. I had all my settings in track with trans in sport for the dragon and surrounding roads for this reason.

Reactions: tjgarmo

·
Registered
905 Posts
Yes, it's normal.

·
Registered
21 Posts
My car arrived 186 days after I ordered it. My dealer contacted me 6 days after they received it. I brought it home a few days ago.

·
Registered
18 Posts
No update on mine, still in D1 with no date change on POC. 6-10 was when it was supposed to be built. Really frustrating they won't tell us anything.

• Angry
Reactions: helopilot71

·
Registered
Dodge Challenger scatpack widebody,Gomango,red brake caliber,alpine,driver convenience,interior app.
62 Posts
My car has been built since 5-30 and still hasn’t been shipped out yet. My dealership sucks at giving me any information. I just want my car lol.
I’m with you, my car has been built since around the same time and it still sitting there, no movement. Unreal

·
Registered
5 Posts
No update on mine, still in D1 with no date change on POC. 6-10 was when it was supposed to be built. Really frustrating they won't tell us anything.
I ordered 5 days before you and have almost the same build minus the red calibers and interior. I had a ship date of 6/6 and did the same as yours but got a update a couple of days ago and new ship date is 7/26.

• Wow
Reactions: MFGEGR

·
Registered
77 Posts
CONGRATS! Beautiful Beast, enjoy her!
Have you gotten any update about wifey car I remember you saying they told you Saturday or early this week…Week over and I still haven’t heard anything lol just wondering if your wife got hers?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I ordered 5 days before you and have almost the same build minus the red calibers and interior. I had a ship date of 6/6 and did the same as yours but got a update a couple of days ago and new ship date is 7/26.
Just checked the tracker and mine is finally in production. Says estimated delivery of July 29th. Just wanted to let you know in case yours has movement too.

Reactions: helopilot71

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just checked the tracker and mine is finally in production. Says estimated delivery of July 29th. Just wanted to let you know in case yours has movement too.
No update. I ordered from one of the largest dealers here in Oklahoma was hoping that might help but I'm beginning to think dodge just draws numbers out of a hat to see which car to build.
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

• Angry
Reactions: MFGEGR

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Daytona
9 Posts
Spoke to my dealer today and my car is finally built!

Now it's in KZLD... :(

Reactions: Lunch_Box
4941 - 4960 of 5035 Posts