Charger Forums banner
4921 - 4940 of 5035 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I ordered 4-4, production que 4-12. Still not built and ordered at 1 of the Biggest dealers in MI.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered my WBSP 4/28 got scheduled for assembly
It definitely could be inaccurate, ask the dealer to check the code, but i ordered mine 5/12 and it went into production 5/26, built 6/7, and have been waiting for shipping since, but it could have been shipped and they don’t know, there system sucks.
hmm I okay I’m just confused bc a friend of mine ordered a couple days before me and his arrived 3 days ago

·
Registered
Dodge Challenger scatpack widebody,Gomango,red brake caliber,alpine,driver convenience,interior app.
62 Posts

hmm I okay I’m just confused bc a friend of mine ordered a couple days before me and his arrived 3 days ago
The truth is that no one knows for sure why, the dealerships don’t even know why, a lot of people out here have guesses but no one really knows why.

·
Registered
2022 SPWB
449 Posts

There's no rhyme or reason to any of it. Me and another member had our cars built the same day heading toward the same dealership and mine got stuck in storage while his shipped immediately and showed up 3 weeks before mine.

Reactions: 0/0

·
Registered
12 Posts
The rhyme or reason is starting to get frustrating. Day 133 of being in BX. When I ordered the car I thought it I'd have it around father's day. At this point I doubt I will have it this summer and maybe even before the snow falls. I don't want a late 22' built car.

I understand why people are ordering multiple vehicles and taking what arrives first.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
One of the guys in the challenger forum said his car was in KZLD code and his car showed up 5 weeks later and it was still in the same code in there system, that’s piss poor
Possible that with the trucking shortages that they are using subs to haul some of the cars and they are just not getting scanned in and out like they normally do, dont know just a thought.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2022 SPWB, all black and all options I wanted
7 Posts
The rhyme or reason is starting to get frustrating. Day 133 of being in BX. When I ordered the car I thought it I'd have it around father's day. At this point I doubt I will have it this summer and maybe even before the snow falls. I don't want a late 22' built car.

I understand why people are ordering multiple vehicles and taking what arrives first.
I think ordering multiple cars and taking what comes first, just compounds the issues. For people who go through the process to order one vehicle and have the patience and understanding of what to expect, they are getting the shaft by having others selfishly ordering cars that they aren’t going to take. It just makes lead times more extended, labor stretched even thinner, supplier shortages strained even more, etc. Yeah, the dealer will probably be able to sell the unwanted cars quickly but most orders right now appear to be custom orders not by dealers, but from consumers/us.

·
Registered
1 Posts
As we approach the end of the year, we move one step closer to taking delivery of these beautiful beasts.

I haven't seen any threads like this for 2022, so I'd love to see who else ordered a 2022 and what the status of your order is.

I hope this thread will be a good place to discuss 2022 orders/updates and for everyone to share the excitement!

Template (Just for reference, use whatever):

Trim:
Color:
Packages:
State:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think ordering multiple cars and taking what comes first, just compounds the issues. For people who go through the process to order one vehicle and have the patience and understanding of what to expect, they are getting the shaft by having others selfishly ordering cars that they aren’t going to take. It just makes lead times more extended, labor stretched even thinner, supplier shortages strained even more, etc. Yeah, the dealer will probably be able to sell the unwanted cars quickly but most orders right now appear to be custom orders not by dealers, but from consumers/us.
You are not wrong.

I had a level of understanding that the car may take some time and that the projected 8-12 weeks (to delivery) was the understatement of the century, but this is not a PTS Ferrari with a cashmere interior where the specialty goats can only be sheared every 3 years, this isn't a Blackwing, M3 CS or IS500. I'd have more patience if the process was moving along or someone could give me some level of information.

Instead I watch the train of trucks leaving the Brampton assembly plant along the 401.

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Daytona
9 Posts
You are not wrong.

I had a level of understanding that the car may take some time and that the projected 8-12 weeks (to delivery) was the understatement of the century, but this is not a PTS Ferrari with a cashmere interior where the specialty goats can only be sheared every 3 years, this isn't a Blackwing, M3 CS or IS500. I'd have more patience if the process was moving along or someone could give me some level of information.

Instead I watch the train of trucks leaving the Brampton assembly plant along the 401.
I don't know if this makes you feel a bit better but a week and a half ago my dealer told me that my car was in paint status. I haven't checked with them since but it seems like Canadian cars are finally moving a bit. It's expected to be here by end of July but who knows.

Reactions: Lunch_Box

·
Registered
24 Posts
Dealer told me today. No update to delivery date after 2 weeks. Very good chance may end up with a 23. Still price protected. We will see

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Dealer told me today. No update to delivery date after 2 weeks. Very good chance may end up with a 23. Still price protected. We will see
Hang onto that 2022 because you won't see a 2023 before February.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hang onto that 2022 because you won't see a 2023 before February.

At that point I save storage. It's not a daily and won't see winters

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
At that point I save storage. It's not a daily and won't see winters
That would be cool, I'd definitely love to get a 23.

Looks like the order banks will open in October and they will start builds early to mid-December.

·
Registered
Dodge Challenger scatpack widebody,Gomango,red brake caliber,alpine,driver convenience,interior app.
62 Posts
That would be cool, I'd definitely love to get a 23.

Looks like the order banks will open in October and they will start builds early to mid-December.

This is what I got from the dealer today, not much from what I’m seeing

Attachments

·
Registered
398 Posts
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

Went on a 500 or so mile round trip….trip last weekend. Only pic I took of it at a rest area. A man’s gotta tinkle when a man’s gotta tinkle lol. She was at about 800miles before I set out on the voyage so I let her breathe on a straight away and 122mph smooth as butter with no issues. About to get her 2nd oil change at 1500miles and a nice wash before the good weather actually gets to us here in PNW

·
Registered
2022 Charger Scat Pack Widebody
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,937 ·
Font Parallel Number Screenshot Document

Reactions: Slidd and tjgarmo

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here is the latest status on my order. The tracking website (1st screenshot) says shipping is TBD but the dealer info they emailed me (2nd screenshot) says it is already in the US. Perhaps holding there in New Boston, MI with no ETA on shipping?

Automotive parking light Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tail & brake light

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

4921 - 4940 of 5035 Posts