Charger Forums banner
4901 - 4920 of 5035 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Just a small question, does your charger jerks while accelerating hard. I have been seeing a few sudden jerks when I press hard on gas? Anyone with any inputs or experience?

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Yeah my shyt sitting in MI as of right now…all they keep saying is it could come soon smh
Simba - I spoken with Safford today, and was told that they are expecting 3 Scats and all three are in Toledo, Ohio. Trucking company has been assigned, and waiting for driver to load them and bring them our way. States they will be on a 10 car trailer, also the tracker that the salespersons look at isn't as updated as the General Managers. Salesman told me my wife's Scat was in MI or Ohio - he wasn't sure. So he asked the General Manager (Kenny Smith) to look in his system which gives better up-to-date information and was told that her vehicle with the others are all in Toledo, Ohio - - yours could very possibly be one of the other two. They think that they could arrive even Saturday or early next week. (FINGERS CROSSED)!

Reactions: tjgarmo and Simba21

·
Registered
77 Posts
Simba - I spoken with Safford today, and was told that they are expecting 3 Scats and all three are in Toledo, Ohio. Trucking company has been assigned, and waiting for driver to load them and bring them our way. States they will be on a 10 car trailer, also the tracker that the salespersons look at isn't as updated as the General Managers. Salesman told me my wife's Scat was in MI or Ohio - he wasn't sure. So he asked the General Manager (Kenny Smith) to look in his system which gives better up-to-date information and was told that her vehicle with the others are all in Toledo, Ohio - - yours could very possibly be one of the other two. They think that they could arrive even Saturday or early next week. (FINGERS CROSSED)!
Damn you have given me more detailed info then my new salesperson lol….Yeah man Saturday would dope or Sunday even….If I get my baby on my first Fathers Day I might cry lol but I’ll keep my fingers crossed lol

·
Registered
352 Posts
Hey Larry! Do you have any inputs on my question…

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Hey Larry! Do you have any inputs on my question…
Hi Shaik - no I'm not seeing any jerking at least not at the moment :confused:. My Scat rides and smooth as butter, and accelerates strong...I'm pretty happy with her (fingers crossed).

Reactions: tjgarmo

·
Registered
2022 SPWB
449 Posts
1940 miles over the last 7 days and it never skipped a beat except for the annoying seatbelt harness issue. This thing has cemented itself as the best daily driver/road tripper that I've ever owned.

Threw in some crappy point and shoot iPhone photos while I sift through everything from killboy and 129photos.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

Cloud Sky Wheel Tire Car

·
Registered
352 Posts
Hi Shaik - no I'm not seeing any jerking at least not at the moment :confused:. My Scat rides and smooth as butter, and accelerates strong...I'm pretty happy with her (fingers crossed).
Mine accelerates strong too. But just jerks when gear shift or something…is it just the car adapting to my driving?

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Mine accelerates strong too. But just jerks when gear shift or something…is it just the car adapting to my driving?
That’s a true possibility, just give it time…you may find it improves.

·
Registered
594 Posts
1940 miles over the last 7 days and it never skipped a beat except for the annoying seatbelt harness issue. This thing has cemented itself as the best daily driver/road tripper that I've ever owned.

Threw in some crappy point and shoot iPhone photos while I sift through everything from killboy and 129photos.
View attachment 306483

View attachment 306482
Awesome pics and love that color!
Yes I agree, it is the best daily road trip car to have.
I just recently did a 1,450 mile round trip to OBX last week. Hand calculated mileage was 28 - 28.5 mpg. I am very impressed with this Scat.

2019 R/T Scat Pack Plus

·
Registered
352 Posts
Awesome pics and love that color!
Yes I agree, it is the best daily road trip car to have.
I just recently did a 1,450 mile round trip to OBX last week. Hand calculated mileage was 28 - 28.5 mpg. I am very impressed with this Scat.

2019 R/T Scat Pack Plus
For the first time I am seeing 29MPG in a scat woww! Mine gives like 12-13 😂

Reactions: watersupply189

·
Registered
Dodge Challenger scatpack widebody,Gomango,red brake caliber,alpine,driver convenience,interior app.
62 Posts
One of the guys in the challenger forum said his car was in KZLD code and his car showed up 5 weeks later and it was still in the same code in there system, that’s piss poor

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone found a rhyme or reason why some people get their car in 3 months and others are still waiting 6 months later? Do the options you add play a part in this? I’d like to hear what additional packages the people who are waiting over 4 months added to their build?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Has anyone found a rhyme or reason why some people get their car in 3 months and others are still waiting 6 months later? Do the options you add play a part in this? I’d like to hear what additional packages the people who are waiting over 4 months added to their build?
I did everything but the nav and sound system and just got my car 6/17 orders 1/13

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anyone found a rhyme or reason why some people get their car in 3 months and others are still waiting 6 months later? Do the options you add play a part in this? I’d like to hear what additional packages the people who are waiting for over 4 months added to their build?
I believe there's dealership priority mixed in as well.

I got my WBSP confirmed on 5/27, and was now scheduled for assembly on 6/17. I live in AK but purchased from a big-time Dodge dealership out of Idaho, Dave Smith Motors.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered my WBSP 4/28 got scheduled for assembly 5/12 and hasn’t moved forward in the building process since could it be the tracking isn’t accurate someone pls give some answers

·
Registered
Dodge Challenger scatpack widebody,Gomango,red brake caliber,alpine,driver convenience,interior app.
62 Posts
I ordered my WBSP 4/28 got scheduled for assembly 5/12 and hasn’t moved forward in the building process since could it be the tracking isn’t accurate someone pls give some answers
It definitely could be inaccurate, ask the dealer to check the code, but i ordered mine 5/12 and it went into production 5/26, built 6/7, and have been waiting for shipping since, but it could have been shipped and they don’t know, there system sucks.

4901 - 4920 of 5035 Posts