Charger Forums banner
4201 - 4220 of 4254 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Charger SPWB Pitch Black, Sunroof + HK Audio, Tech, Convenience, and Plus pkgs
28 Posts
With all these insane markups, Has anyone considered selling their charger soon as it arrives ? Mark up I’ve seen goes up to 15k, would 10k profit Make it worth it for you all? And just Possibly just reorder ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
With all these insane markups, Has anyone considered selling their charger soon as it arrives ? Mark up I’ve seen goes up to 15k, would 10k profit Make it worth it for you all? And just Possibly just reorder ?
I guess it all depends on the person. I'm ordering specifically to avoid the markup and availability of Hemi orange. For me, if I get it this summer there's no way I part with it. I move through vehicles every few years so waiting for possibly a 23 model year isn't really a thought for me haha.

·
Registered
9 Posts
That's awesome, congrats! Mine is still D according to chat yesterday, or scheduling phase whatever that means. Hoping I get D1 verification soon just so I can have an idea of when it will be done. My dealer just got in 50 cars the other day and said Chargers are coming to them right at 8 weeks from order average so I'm hopeful.
I’m betting you’ll get D1 status by next week. I’ll just be happy to get mine by August/September. Chat said 9-12 weeks right now so we’ll see.

·
Registered
2022 charger scatpack
10 Posts
Also they didn’t wanna give me an eta or location due to cars being stolen? But they said it shipped 5/10 and it updated this morning but couldn’t tell me where but she said the next stop is the dealer.

·
Registered
2022 charger scatpack
10 Posts
So that will speed up things. The cars going that way usually go by truck to Michigan and depending exactly where, a train or another truck from there. Unless something unusual happens probably inside 2 weeks.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Well that’s awesome I wasn’t expecting it to be this quick. Hopefully get it next week I wish they would have never told me anything. Just called me when it came in. I have anxiety so the wait is brutal. I wasn’t expecting it till mid June from the get go.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Well that’s awesome I wasn’t expecting it to be this quick. Hopefully get it next week I wish they would have never told me anything. Just called me when it came in. I have anxiety so the wait is brutal. I wasn’t expecting it till mid June from the get go.
Seems things are getting a little better and hopefully no issues on the trip.

In normal times we usually figure 100 miles per day average and that meant less than a week, so there's still some cushion in the ETA.

·
Registered
2022 charger scatpack
10 Posts
Seems things are getting a little better and hopefully no issues on the trip.

In normal times we usually figure 100 miles per day average and that meant less than a week, so there's still some cushion in the ETA.

I live in terre haute so it’s further south. But either way the wait is killing me…. They have a 2020 at the dealership in town for more the I paid for mine with 20k miles already. I’ve been telling myself not to impulsively buy this 😂

·
Registered
210 Posts
Car was taken off the truck last Friday, approx 190 miles away and it is still sitting there. :mad:

·
Registered
654 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Bro.... WTF? Where-who is your dealer?
Dealer is in Naples. They are hoping for Monday or Tuesday. Already have the car scheduled for PPF, ceramic coating and tint but will have to reschedule that. The wait for the car is bad enough but even worse when it is so close and hasn't moved an inch in a week.

·
Registered
2022 Charger Scat Pack Widebody
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,216 · (Edited)
Just got tint done 😍

25 % 3M Ceramic IR all the way around, 90 % 3M Crystalline on the windshield.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

Wheel Tire Cloud Vehicle Sky

·
Registered
108 Posts
Just got tint done 😍

25 % 3M Ceramic IR all the way around, 90 % 3M Crystalline on the windshield.
View attachment 305474
View attachment 305475
Looking sharp!
I drop mine off Monday, I'm excited to see how it comes out. I asked the shop to keep it legal so 35% all around, ceramic tint. I also added the windshield, think they had 80% there...

·
Registered
2022 SPWB
410 Posts
Looking sharp!
I drop mine off Monday, I'm excited to see how it comes out. I asked the shop to keep it legal so 35% all around, ceramic tint. I also added the windshield, think they had 80% there...
And I was over here contemplating 5% all around and 35% on the windshield lol. Since its auto my wife will drive it every now and then though so I lightened it up a bit.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I got a few things knocked out over the last couple days. Taillight overlays, rear side markers overlayed, rear diffuser installed, zl1 rock guards done, chrome “dodge” gone, and wiring ran to trunk for dashcam hardwire; went with Viofo T130. Still plenty left to do before 20% gets put on on Monday.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Land vehicle

Car Automotive tail & brake light Tire Vehicle Wheel

·
Registered
2022 SPWB
410 Posts
I'm slacking on my dashcam, it's sitting on my nightstand from the cadillac and I just haven't put it in yet.

Reactions: dthay007
4201 - 4220 of 4254 Posts