Charger Forums banner
4181 - 4200 of 4265 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Charger SPWB Pitch Black, Sunroof + HK Audio, Tech, Convenience, and Plus pkgs
28 Posts
No they will not work.
whaaaaaat? Dodge never changes things, whats the differences? Is it because of how the turn signal headlights are now?

·
Registered
2022 Charger SPWB Pitch Black, Sunroof + HK Audio, Tech, Convenience, and Plus pkgs
28 Posts
No they will not work.
So you believe these ones wont work? Ive seen like 2 brands that have a 2015-2022, seem like decent sites but idk how that'd work.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just talked to Dodge chat this morning, my ETA for arrival is 5/12 - 5/19! Wow!

·
Registered
2022 SPWB
410 Posts
For those of you who have received your cars and haven't hit them with a basic iron remover and clay bar, get on it. I found so many orange and brown spots of rail dust after the first wash. Also added mckees 37 ceramic spray since the car doesn't fit in the garage to properly cure a true ceramic coating. Gotta figure that part out.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Automotive parking light Plant Car Vehicle Wheel

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just got an email that my car has been added to the production queue. Is that D1 status?

Reactions: MFGEGR

·
Registered
283 Posts
Just got an email that my car has been added to the production queue. Is that D1 status?
Yes its in D1 now, ask your dealer for updated POC

Reactions: helopilot71

·
Registered
283 Posts
Just talked to Dodge chat this morning, my ETA for arrival is 5/12 - 5/19! Wow!
Still waiting for my ETA
Mine went into KZ the same time as yours!

·
Registered
283 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Where are you located bro?
Ordered from Shivley's in Shippensburg, pa. I see we're getting the same color, ha. We need to see some new indigo blue in this thread.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Ordered from Shivley's in Shippensburg, pa. I see we're getting the same color, ha. We need to see some new indigo blue in this thread.
Hmm, I am in VA. Not sure whats stopping them to ship mine :p

·
Registered
2022 Charger Scat Pack Widebody
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,191 ·
Font Poster Parallel Publication

Reactions: Slidd

·
Registered
371 Posts
Mine not good enough for you? Lol btw, the Carmel interior is much more of a honey gold/brown thn a yellow like I thought it was but I think it still looks great so you should be pleased with it

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
28 Posts
Mine not good enough for you? Lol btw, the Carmel interior is much more of a honey gold/brown thn a yellow like I thought it was but I think it still looks great so you should be pleased with it

View attachment 305438
Didn't see that one, looks great! My previous R/T Charger had an all tan interior that I really liked having. I'll have to see if the new two tone seat colors grow on me.

Reactions: dthay007

·
Registered
371 Posts
Didn't see that one, looks great! My previous R/T Charger had an all tan interior that I really liked having. I'll have to see if the new two tone seat colors grow on me.
I’m sure it will. Wish the door inserts matched like with the red option but other than that I’m glad I went with it.

·
Registered
2022 Dodge Charger Scat Pack
30 Posts
dang am i the only one who got the indigo blue with the red interior??

Reactions: AshleyMorgan

·
Registered
5 Posts
That's awesome, congrats! Mine is still D according to chat yesterday, or scheduling phase whatever that means. Hoping I get D1 verification soon just so I can have an idea of when it will be done. My dealer just got in 50 cars the other day and said Chargers are coming to them right at 8 weeks from order average so I'm hopeful.

Reactions: jdud620

·
Registered
2022 Charger Scat Pack Widebody
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,198 ·
4181 - 4200 of 4265 Posts