Charger Forums banner
4161 - 4180 of 4263 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Charger Scat Pack White Kunkle, carbon stripes, sunroof, red calibers , drivers convenience pkg
8 Posts
I understand! not complaining but it has been more than a 17 week wait for me, so just getting frustrated a bit...
Very frustrating. Mine was shipped 3/25 with ETA 4/25. Now they are saying anytime now through 5/24. 😡🤬

·
Registered
283 Posts
Very frustrating. Mine was shipped 3/25 with ETA 4/25. Now they are saying anytime now through 5/24. 😡🤬
Danggg! When did you order and what state are you in?

·
Registered
2022 Charger Scat Pack White Kunkle, carbon stripes, sunroof, red calibers , drivers convenience pkg
8 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I read it on a social media forum. I asked Dodge chat and my dealer and they both confirmed. I’m pretty surprised. They didn’t give any explanation other than the factory isn’t accepting any more orders right now. I hope that changes.
Wow, that's very interesting. Glad we got our orders in then! Things in the new car world are so crazy right now, with no sign of it getting better. Good luck with your build, hopefully we won't be waiting too long!

·
Registered
2022 SPWB
410 Posts
Car is finally home...
I will say this for the Harmon Kardon it is better than the beats audio i had bass wise I wish the volume could go up to 44 instead of 38 was expecting it to be louder vocal wise the bass is perfect but I would still purchase it knowing how much I did not like the regular alpine and that i don't want to go after market and have them pulling my interior apart got so many thumbs up and head turns on the way home 😀
I'm finding the same, tons of bass but I catch myself wishing the volume went higher. Since I last posted about the system on my ride home I've adjusted the mid to -1 and treble down to +1 to add more vocals back in and cut down on high volume distortion from the tweeters.

I was previously on -2 and +3 respectively.

Reactions: Ghostface392

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wow, that's very interesting. Glad we got our orders in then! Things in the new car world are so crazy right now, with no sign of it getting better. Good luck with your build, hopefully we won't be waiting too long!
Thanks! You too! Looks like we might get one of the last 22’s.

·
Registered
283 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Daytona
6 Posts
Anyone know if D1 status would be too late to request a colour change?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Anyone know if D1 status would be too late to request a colour change?
D1 is too late. D1 everything is slotted for your build and sequenced into the production line. So I was told by my dealer at least. Got my change in early on in D. Ultimately, Dealer/Dodge are the ones to answer that question so dont delay any longer in asking.

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Daytona
6 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Would I just need to ask the sales manager then?

I was thinking of Triple Nickel
Yea, Dealership is the only one that can put in a change request for you.

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Daytona
6 Posts
D1 is too late. D1 everything is slotted for your build and sequenced into the production line. So I was told by my dealer at least. Got my change in early on in D. Ultimately, Dealer/Dodge are the ones to answer that question so dont delay any longer in asking.
I'll check with them and see what they say

Reactions: dthay007

·
Registered
244 Posts
So idk how true this is but my neighbor down the street came by to admire the new whip and he was telling me he just bought an RT for 45k ouch!! The more interesting thing he told me was they told him at the dealership they got an email today that dodge is having a lot of problems with EV and they are thinking of pushing back the release until 2030... not sure how true that is

• Haha
Reactions: dthay007

·
Registered
371 Posts
So idk how true this is but my neighbor down the street came by to admire the new whip and he was telling me he just bought an RT for 45k ouch!! The more interesting thing he told me was they told him at the dealership they got an email today that dodge is having a lot of problems with EV and they are thinking of pushing back the release until 2030... not sure how true that is
Do i trust that "source"? not really. Would I find myself shocked if it were accurate? Not really. LOL, everyone rushing to this EV train only to have it get stuck on the tracks come next election, bet.

·
Registered
2022 Charger SPWB Pitch Black, Sunroof + HK Audio, Tech, Convenience, and Plus pkgs
28 Posts
4161 - 4180 of 4263 Posts