Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 5012 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Charger Scat Pack Widebody
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we approach the end of the year, we move one step closer to taking delivery of these beautiful beasts.

I haven't seen any threads like this for 2022, so I'd love to see who else ordered a 2022 and what the status of your order is.

I hope this thread will be a good place to discuss 2022 orders/updates and for everyone to share the excitement!

Template (Just for reference, use whatever):

Trim:
Color:
Packages:
State:

Reactions: GriffScatPack

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Trim: Charger Scat Pack Widebody
Color: White Knuckle
Packages: Plus and Convenience
State: OR

·
Registered
2022 Charger Scat Pack Widebody Pitch Black
62 Posts
I ordered a 22 scat pack widebody on 11/29 in Michigan. Pitch black with just the plus group package. I haven’t received any info from the dealer which I think is kind of bs so I guess I should start bugging them. Everywhere I have seen has said that production for 22’s won’t start until January so the dealer might have limited knowledge anyway.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
I ordered a 22 scat pack widebody on 11/29 in Michigan. Pitch black with just the plus group package. I haven’t received any info from the dealer which I think is kind of bs so I guess I should start bugging them. Everywhere I have seen has said that production for 22’s won’t start until January so the dealer might have limited knowledge anyway.
Congratulations but you need dealer to send you the POC asap as this is the only way you know for sure that he ordered it and what he ordered is correct.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2022 Charger Scat Pack Widebody Pitch Black
62 Posts
Congratulations but you need dealer to send you the POC asap as this is the only way you know for sure that he ordered it and what he ordered is correct.

Thanks, I appreciate the info. This is the first car I’ve ever ordered so I am new to the process.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Thanks, I appreciate the info. This is the first car I’ve ever ordered so I am new to the process.
No worries. Many times the dealer will sit on orders or order the wrong option or interior as a dealer did in my case, so this POC proves he really got the order in and that everything is correct. Also doesn't hurt to have the dealer write the final price on the POC and sign it.

·
Registered
2017 Corvette Z06/Z07 3LZ
84 Posts
I am currently in talks with a dealership for ordering a 22 hellcat redeye. Issue is the configurator that the dealerships have isn't full with all the customization options at the moment and on top of that dodge hasn't even begun to pick up the orders. I think by the end of the month everything will be sorted and they will start accepting orders and the configurator will be up fully but don't expect a 22 model to be built until end of winter or early spring. Patients is a virtue...

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am currently in talks with a dealership for ordering a 22 hellcat redeye. Issue is the configurator that the dealerships have isn't full with all the customization options at the moment and on top of that dodge hasn't even begun to pick up the orders. I think by the end of the month everything will be sorted and they will start accepting orders and the configurator will be up fully but don't expect a 22 model to be built until end of winter or early spring. Patients is a virtue...
Are you trying to order the Jailbreak Package? I heard that’s what’s holding people back from actually placing the order, while other packages are available.

·
Registered
2017 Corvette Z06/Z07 3LZ
84 Posts
Are you trying to order the Jailbreak Package? I heard that’s what’s holding people back from actually placing the order, while other packages are available.
No jailbreak is honestly whatever to me. Im ordering a redeye, frostbite, demonic red laguna leather, carbon/suede, and harman kardon. The carbon suede package and demonic red is not in the dealers configurator yet they showed me this. Dodge isn't even accepting 22 orders yet so I gotta wait regardless.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No jailbreak is honestly whatever to me. Im ordering a redeye, frostbite, demonic red laguna leather, carbon/suede, and harman kardon. The carbon suede package and demonic red is not in the dealers configurator yet they showed me this. Dodge isn't even accepting 22 orders yet so I gotta wait regardless.
Ohhh gotcha, must be the specialty selections for the Hellcat trims that aren't fully in yet. Best of luck and hope you get to place the order soon!

Reactions: Avarela99

·
Registered
212 Posts
It looks like dodge is putting many options behind the jailbreak configuration. The carbon suede isn’t an option on anything but the jailbreak models and it’s no longer a package but individual options.

maybe they’ll add the package back to the non-jailbreak versions, but kinda doubt it.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
No jailbreak is honestly whatever to me. Im ordering a redeye, frostbite, demonic red laguna leather, carbon/suede, and harman kardon. The carbon suede package and demonic red is not in the dealers configurator yet they showed me this.
You need Jailbreak to get the Carbon Fiber and Demonic Red, can't get them on the base Redeye. The Challenger is the same, the Build and Price website is right.

maybe they’ll add the package back to the non-jailbreak versions, but kinda doubt it.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Build and Price website is right
You know what's not correct? 2022 Charger Scat Pack Widebody standard wheel is listed as 20 x 9 inch low-gloss granite wheels. I know 100%, you aren't fitting 305's on those bad boys.

Automotive tire Wheel Rim Font Automotive wheel system

Reactions: 2022HemiOrange

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
I just ordered a 2022 Scat Pack (Pitch Black) Plus Package, Carbon/Suede Package, with 4c NAV.. Dealer in Woodbridge VA will place order tomorrow (Monday, 13 Dec 2021). Told to expect VIN by Wednesday, but delivery is like 90 days. Build out came to 57,500 but I was able to get the dealer to agree on 54,450. There's deals to be had if you are willing to haggle - but I also traded a 2011 Corvette Grand Sport which they gave me 30k for.

·
Registered
2021 Charger Scat Pack
86 Posts
You know what's not correct? 2022 Charger Scat Pack Widebody standard wheel is listed as 20 x 9 inch low-gloss granite wheels. I know 100%, you aren't fitting 305's on those bad boys.

View attachment 302065
That’d be a sight to see, if you could even manage to get the bead to seat on the wheel…. I just wouldn’t want to be the one to drive on that setup :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: SkeefOoo

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just ordered a 2022 Scat Pack (Pitch Black) Plus Package, Carbon/Suede Package, with 4c NAV.. Dealer in Woodbridge VA will place order tomorrow (Monday, 13 Dec 2021). Told to expect VIN by Wednesday, but delivery is like 90 days. Build out came to 57,500 but I was able to get the dealer to agree on 54,450. There's deals to be had if you are willing to haggle - but I also traded a 2011 Corvette Grand Sport which they gave me 30k for.
The dealer I talked to, told me i couldnt trade in since im not getting the car then and there. How were you able to get the price down by 3k? Im planning on ordering this week.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
So Brampton closes down today December 18th after the shift and not to reopen until January 24th.

Hang in there everybody!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So Brampton closes down today December 18th after the shift and not to reopen until January 24th.

Hang in there everybody!!

Eeeesh, it is what it is ¯\(ツ)/¯… Would it still be possible to move to D1 during the shut down to schedule the build? I’m assuming 2022 production will start on the 24th…

Man I feel desperate LOL

1 - 20 of 5012 Posts