- This is a meticulously maintained, garage-stored 2021 Dodge Charger Scat Pack 392. I factory-ordered this vehicle last year and am the original owner. This vehicle has been dealer-maintained and I have service records available for your examination, as well as the original window sticker. The oil and filter was recently changed at a local dealer and won't be due for another 4,000 miles.

- XPEL Ultimate Plus paint protection film was installed prior to vehicle's delivery by a certified installer. Film is installed on entire hood, front bumper, front fenders, side view mirrors, door edges, and trunk sill.

- This vehicle has ALWAYS been hand-washed with fine soaps and high quality microfiber towels.

- I recently remounted the summer wheels and tires. The tires are Firestone Firehawk summer performance series (275/40 ZR 20") and are mounted on factory 20" rims. The rims are all in very good condition and I estimate tire tread depth to be about 6/32".

- I will include the winter set of wheels and tires (18" ASA rims with Bridgestone Blizzak VM2 severe winter service tires) I purchased for this vehicle. The winter tires/wheels only saw 1 season of use and are in excellent condition.

- I installed ZL1 rock guards on all 4 corners for added protection and the Sto-n-Show front license plate holder that is pictured. They are also included with the vehicle.

- I have also installed a spare tire kit (complete with tools) in the trunk. Spare tires are not available from Dodge, so I put this in the vehicle after taking delivery. The factory inflator kit is still included.

- NO other modifications have been done to this vehicle. It is completely stock. It is in excellent mechanical condition and everything works perfectly. There are no warning lights or indicators on the dash.

- Factory bumper-to-bumper and powertrain warranties are still active.

Send me a message if you’d like to know more. Asking price is negotiable, within reason. I have other photos to share, upon request.