Charger Forums banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
That sales data, although impressive, is old...we are in third qtr now, for 2020....Majority of new chargers and Challengers that I see, near me, are sitting on dealer lots...I still say, FCA Corp owes us some "talk" of whats ahead......or maybe I'm just missing Sergio too much..!
Blame the stupid manufactured “pandemic”. If it makes you feel better almost every day I see a paper plated new Charger around here. So they are still selling.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Just saw today that the Mustang is on top by a wide margin in terms of total sales, and that Challenger sales have dropped significantly, down almost 10% since the 4th quarter of 2019. This was from the first quarter of 2020 which would partially include the Covid19 mess, but even so Mustang sales improved.

·
Registered
124 Posts
You're dead on with this though
Not even close,

My 2004 Marauder can still swap frames with a 1979 Grand Marquis, and the platform was undead till 2011. My 2016 Charger is shiney new and modern in comparison
IMG_2774.jpg

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Not even close,
My 2004 Marauder can still swap frames with a 1979 Grand Marquis, and the platform was undead till 2011. My 2016 Charger is shiney new and modern in comparison
Ok? Good for you? You really felt it necessary to quote me on a 4mo old post? I had to climb back through the thread just to figure out what you were on about....🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm old, so this thread is new to me... My first car had bias ply tires, Points and condenser, and a 2 bbl carb

·
Registered
124 Posts
LOL my second car was a 71 Duster with the Slant Ticks

Reactions: HemiLonestar
81 - 89 of 89 Posts