Customer Preferred Package 21W
Dynamics Package
Navigation and travel group
Harman Kardon Audio Group
Dual Carbon Stripes

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
2020 Order Banks have closed and 2020 production should be done by the end of the month.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
2 weeks ago I purchased my widebody charger scatpack plus hellrasin with sunroof MSRP of 51200 for 43000 plus IL tax title and fees out door at 47100. The deals are out there bros keep looking. Will try to post pics.

·
Registered
3 Posts
2 weeks ago I purchased my widebody charger scatpack plus hellrasin with sunroof MSRP of 51200 for 43000 plus IL tax title and fees out door at 47100. The deals are out there bros keep looking. Will try to post pics.
Man what a deal bro! That’s the color I’ve been eyeing also man

·
Registered
400 Posts
That the color that made me look at dodge
My dealer had a challenger in that shade however it wasn’t a scat pack or had the Brembo brakes.
Nice now let’s see the pics

·
Registered
13 Posts
Alright guys I cleaned her up today. Here is a few pics of the car in different lighting with a pic of window sticker and price I paid.

Edit.. just noticed you can see my dog if you look closely. He always has to come with lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here's some pics of my 19 scatpack. I got a great offer at car max for my car. They have me 37k. Was a scat with no options 8k miles and one accident. They basically gave me what I paid for it. I said you can take this mofo loll. If you think about getting rid of your car now is the time with prices so high on the used side.

Attachments

·
Registered
400 Posts
Taking my care for tint tomorrow however going to go what’s legal in Fl
as don’t want to give the man a reason to pull me over cause my NJ PBA cards don’t work in Florida 😱

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Here's some pics of my 19 scatpack. I got a great offer at car max for my car. They have me 37k. Was a scat with no options 8k miles and one accident. They basically gave me what I paid for it. I said you can take this mofo loll. If you think about getting rid of your car now is the time with prices so high on the used side.
Seriously look a few posts up I was telling folks go sell your car the prices at Carmax are insane. Your 2019 stickered at what ~$42,000 and with incentives would be ~$37,150 before any negotiation...

It seems totally insane the used prices on Chargers and I'm sure it will snap back now that there are a lot of inventory on lots and on the way.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Taking my care for tint tomorrow however going to go what’s legal in Fl
as don’t want to give the man a reason to pull me over cause my NJ PBA cards don’t work in Florida 😱

Yea I need the darkest tiny possible on my cars. Not to bad here around Chicago for window tint policing. Charger looks good with any shade.

Seriously look a few posts up I was telling folks go sell your car the prices at Carmax are insane. Your 2019 stickered at what ~$42,000 and with incentives would be ~$37,150 before any negotiation...

It seems totally insane the used prices on Chargers and I'm sure it will snap back now that there are a lot of inventory on lots and on the way.

The offer they gave me was insane. Dealer was at 32k carmax 37k. Right now used 392 prices are crazy. People want mopars. Everything else is boring AF. Only way to go is buy new.

I purchased my 19 scat for 37k new and beat the shit out of it with pulls at every light. Drove it for more then a year and sold it for 37k to carmax about a month ago. I owed about 30 on it when I sold it. Definitely a good deal for me. I wanted that widebody 😁

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Man if you think you want to sell your v8 Charger speed directly to CarMax before they have a huge reset. Look at this one, probably the worst I've seen so far: https://www.carmax.com/car/19387173

That is a base model Scat with no options that stickers for $41,490... with just the rebate and zero negotiations you'd get a price of $36,640 here is the sticker: https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=2C3CDXGJ8LH135434

But why pay $36,640 (and much less with any negotiation) when you can pay $46,000 for one with 8k miles?!

A dealer near me has dozens of Scats on the lot it isn't scarcity anymore!

141 - 160 of 170 Posts