Charger Forums banner

2020 Dodge Charger Full Lineup Pricing

3K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  JCE 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
Thank you, really nice articles. Still can not figure out when the 2020 Dodge Chargers are coming out!! A friend of mine just ordered one the high end Challengers, will not be in for 8 - 12 weeks. Got the 1k discount per HP along with an additional 1500.00 off MSRP.

#4 ·
Spoke to my friend late this afternoon and found out that Challenger will be a 2019 (WTH) ...he was told 8-12 weeks.....for a 2019 WB Challenger. WOW, Chrysler production has never made sense. My 2016 Charger Hellcat I dragged my trailer 500 mi to get it at the end of October 2015. Sorry, I don't mean to jack the thread.

#5 ·
Not gonna be 12 weeks, that would be February. No way. Probably not even 8 weeks. They're wrapping up 2019 and cranking them out. Now the WB still has to go to the Upfitter but I'll say closer to 6 weeks.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

#10 ·
Seems to be SOP in a lot of the cases. My dealer sent me an email on Dec 7th and said "I wanted to give you another update on the Hellcat- the build was completed earlier this week and the vehicle is currently in “JB” status. This means it’s being shipped to the body vendor for all decals and what not. Usually once it’s in this stage of production (if body vendor is running on time) it’ll ship within a few weeks. With the holidays I’m thinking early/mid January would be the latest for it arriving." DAMN...what's the hurry :)

#15 ·
^ This is exactly correct and why the base V6 Mustang and Camaro have sold well for decades now. (especially the Mustang) Looks over performance.

I can understand FCA's thinking. The GT is the performance V6 model like the name GT implies.

20 inch wheels standard and stiffer suspension and all the luxury items available, and then add the optional performance handling group with Brembos as said that you can't get on an SXT.

It would be nice to have a performance AWD even a 5.7L again now that the A5 has been discontinued but apparently FCA still thinks of AWD as utility rather than performance so just don't need two different AWD models. They say if you want AWD, get an SXT.

Guess that doesn't bode well for an A8 AWD R/T now either.

I’m in the market for an AWD 5.7 Charger. I would of instantly paid for one had they existed for public consumption. And for that matter if it was a Magnum it would of been bought in a nanosecond. I really liked the Magnum R/T & SRT8 interior notwithstanding.

#14 ·
I can understand FCA's thinking. The GT is the performance V6 model like the name GT implies.

20 inch wheels standard and stiffer suspension and all the luxury items available, and then add the optional performance handling group with Brembos as said that you can't get on an SXT.

It would be nice to have a performance AWD even a 5.7L again now that the A5 has been discontinued but apparently FCA still thinks of AWD as utility rather than performance so just don't need two different AWD models. They say if you want AWD, get an SXT.

Guess that doesn't bode well for an A8 AWD R/T now either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.