Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 2020 Charger SXT with cloth seats. The driver's seat has lumbar support. At first the seat seamed comfortable. However after several long road trips, I am finding out that the lumbar support is out of place. Instead of supporting the lumbar region, it is pushing on the C spine region (mid back) of my back. I have completely deflated the lumbar and moved it as far down as it goes. It feels like my back is resting on a basketball. The pressure is on my central back and it is right in the center. There is no side support. The more I drive the more uncomfortable my back is becoming. Is anyone else noticing the same issue? I'm to the point where I'm considering buying after market seat. Would love to hear opinions.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Did you try out the GT with the Performance Seats? I've always loved the Performance seat, that might fit you a bit better.

I don't have extensive time in any LX car without performance style seats so hard for me to judge.

·
Registered
2020 Charger SXT Plus AWD - Frostbite/Black
66 Posts
Pauliedi I have a 2020 SXT Plus with leather upholstery but the same seats. After you completely deflate the lumbar, push it up, not down. Sounds odd but it works for me.
My complaint regarding lack of seat comfort is that I find it overly firm.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Funny, because the Charger is one of the few cars that have seats comfortable to me...but I'm bigger than the average bear so that might be why everything fits just right (6'4", 310 lbs --NFL lineman size. The young graduate (son) in the pic is 6' tall and weights 260 lb.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts