Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all! I am looking into the 2020 Charger scat pack widebody as a potential upgrade. While building and pricing on Dodge’s website I noticed that the Plus Group and the Driver Convenience Group essentially have the same features...the Convenience Gro Solitaireup offers the auto dimming driver side mirror, blind spot indicator and cross path detection, exterior mirror courtesy lamps and the HID projection headlamps....all of which MINUS THE HID HEADLAMPS are included with the plus group.
Am I just blissfully ignorant to the cost of the HID headlamps?? The way the packages are laid out on Dodge’s website it almost seems like they are charging twice for most of the features in the convenience group when compared to the plus group.. is it possible to bargain over the price of one of the packages instead of eating the 1200-1300$ charge twice?? Thanks everybo 9Apps – Download 9Apps Free Fast Install for Android 2020dy
TLDR; most of the optional features in the convenience group are also in the plus group, does it make sense to pay for both packages when they are charging for essentially the same features?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts