Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I don’t drive much in eco mode but this wknd didn’t change it - when I was driving on the interstate about 65mph I noticed my rear view mirror vibrating and could feel a vibration, only when driving 62-66 mph, anyone else notice this? It is still under warranty but I was hoping to avoid a dealership visit - this is the first time I have felt it and it only happens in ECO mode.

TIA

·
Registered
479 Posts
When mine switches into 4 cylinder I can hear it, and have what I describe as a light rumble that has a little vibration. Nothing that rattles the mirror.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've noticed in mine ever since the .I'd muffler delete I can tell when it switches to 4cyl. I get a slight vibration blur in the rearview mirror

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I can hear and feel it but wouldn't call it a vibration. They drop every other cylinder in the firing order to make it theoretically as smooth as all 8 running so you must have some issue with one of these MDS cylinders.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
I can feel the vibration you describe if the engine starts to lug on an incline in ECO mode, but it usually reverts back to 8cyl fairly quickly once that happens.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts