Charger Forums banner

2019 charger rt worth buying in 2022?

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Callahan843 
#1 ·
Hi all. Im in the market for a charger rt and found a decent deal on a 2019 RT with the plus package (upgraded seats, blind spot monitoring etc) for around 35k, maybe lower with 12k miles. I was wondering, is there any major difference between a 2019 and a 2022 charger RT? A used one would be much more manageable in terms of payments but at the same time, I dont want to go for a bad deal just to save a few bucks each month. Thanks in advance!

#2 ·
Welcome to the forums from Texas.

I do not know of any design changes in the body or powertrain between 2019 and 2022. The only change is the gas door no longer has the locking latch. The 2019 has the latch.

If the seller is a dealer request a free carfax from them so you can review the car history.

Good luck on the possible purchase.

#3 ·
Welcome to the forums from Texas.

I do not know of any design changes in the body or powertrain between 2019 and 2022. The only change is the gas door no longer has the locking latch. The 2019 has the latch.

If the seller is a dealer request a free carfax from them so you can review the car history.

Good luck on the possible purchase.
They do have the whole headlight changes to the turn signal instead of just the dash feature on the 2022 and up that’s the only difference I know of though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.