Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
March's contest awarded us with the first third time winner of the year, Kingjax, congratulations to him.

Sorry for the delay in getting this month going. See the last few posts in the March contest for a small explanation.

The theme that has been chosen for April will be:

Love

Let's see how well we can show in a photo why we 'love' our Charger so much. Get a photo of what makes this the best car you own and post it here. A little back story for the 'love' won't hurt if you have it.

The rules are as follows:

1. Your Charger must be in the photo, this is a Charger forum after all.

2. It doesn't need to be a new pic, any picture you have will do, but lets shoot for something new.

3. Minimal photo adjustments are allowed. We want to see a normal photos though.

4. No complaining about other entries, who makes the final cut for voting, or anything else.

5. Only one pic can be considered for final selection. Post as many as you want, but you must declare the one to be considered for final voting selection.

6. If you win, your theme will be used for the next months photo contest. Please think about a theme you would like if you win and PM me with it when you post your submission. I will run the contest if you don't want to, but you should select the theme at least.

7. Have fun and show off what you've got!

8. If you are the winner of the previous month, you can still enter, but if the maximum number of entries exceeds 12, yours will be the first one cut.

9. I will be holding my vote until the end of the period. I will use my vote as a tie breaker if one exists, and if it creates one, then I will not place a vote so that we can have a winner without having to go to a tie breaker poll.

Finalists for voting will be chosen on the evening of April 24th and the winner will be declared on May 1st.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ok I'm ready to throw my hat in the ring. Is there where I post the picture?
If not let me know please.
I Love my Scat Pack because I have Never done n worked on a car like this before. I've always had nice cars but this one I Love to work on and create my New Ride...
I just got done Wrapping the rims and doing the brembo graphics on the calipers and clear coating them. Not sure if you can see the tire stems but they are Black and I painted the Yellow on the eyes and teeth. If you notice too the Hood Scoop is lit up with a Yellow LED light? The reason being is every Bee needs a Honeycomb...
I did all the Graphics myself too all over the Bumblebee
Love this Ride, BIG...

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
It all started when I had to drive down to Washington D.C and I have chosen Avis rental car services to rent out a compact car. Upon arrival, I have been called up to speak with one of the agent and sadly they gave me some bad news. They didn’t have any more compact car available at the time but I was able to choose any car that was on the fleet with no additional cost.

I lurked around and there were many SUV and Vans. I didn’t want anything big or spaces, I just wanted a sedan. As I kept walking towards the back I’ve peeped three nice cars. One was a Black 2017 Ford Mustang, Yellow 2017 Chevy Camaro and a Black 2017 Dodge Charger. I thought to myself, maybe with driving the black Dodge Charger on the highway, people would merge out of my way thinking I was part of Law Enforcement of some sort. LOL (troll)

Avis agent auto started the vehicle and it ROAR pretty loudly inside the parking garage. I’ve ask “Is this stock?” She replied “Oh yes she is...” I walk around the Charger and I saw the emblem R/T. My eyes open and I was like a V8 Hemi? I quickly google the car on my phone and learned many things about this Charger in a matter of seconds. I have chosen this beast and fell deeply in love with it. I’ve learned about the active exhaust system (AES) that was placed in for 2017+ models. I’ve pushed sports mode on and never took it off. It sounded like a lion roaring its prey on an empty stomach! Honestly I could go on on…

But really though this machine is a BEAST! I can only dream of a SRT or HC. One day we shell meet...!>:)

Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok I'm ready to throw my hat in the ring. Is there where I post the picture?
If not let me know please.
I Love my Scat Pack because I have Never done n worked on a car like this before. I've always had nice cars but this one I Love to work on and create my New Ride...
I just got done Wrapping the rims and doing the brembo graphics on the calipers and clear coating them. Not sure if you can see the tire stems but they are Black and I painted the Yellow on the eyes and teeth. If you notice too the Hood Scoop is lit up with a Yellow LED light? The reason being is every Bee needs a Honeycomb...
I did all the Graphics myself too all over the Bumblebee
Love this Ride, BIG...
Chopper, I got your PM and tried to respond, but got a message that you either have chosen not to receive PM's or are not allowed to. You are definitely in the contest, great photo BTW!

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts
That's weird?
I didnt set anything like that up at all. Can you please check it on your end? I dont mind getting PM at all. I used to get them before, I wonder why I'm not???
Ok great thanks

·
Registered
97 Posts
Also I dont know how to get my car picture showing like the two other guys?
Can you help me with that too?
Thanks

·
Registered
471 Posts
I started looking for a new vehicle when my wife's 2007 TrailBlazer started showing its age. It still ran great, but the little nickel and dime things were starting to pop up. Plus, we needed to catch up technologically. I also decided that this car was going to be hers (I had a beater I drove to work and back), but I also wanted something I would like to drive also. Something sporty, but she was happy with and would work with the grandkids (only 2). We looked, and both really liked the Charger. I wanted a 2 door (Challenger, Mustang, Camaro), but those would not work with anyone in the back seat. So Charger it was. I wanted to go Hemi, but since this was going to be her car, a Hemi was really overkill. So I got the in-between...the slightly sportier Rallye. I got it on Valentine's day 2015. Now what more could you love about that!! Of course things changed (my son had a car totaled, so I sold him my beater car real cheap), and the Charger became my "temporary" daily driver. It has since become my daily driver. It's been a great car, and I still love it. By the way, can I swap the V6 for a Hemi (Hah...I'll start another thread for that...the 400th version of it!!)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
I'm sorry but not interested in the current contest being held here on this site.

Big John

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's weird?
I didnt set anything like that up at all. Can you please check it on your end? I dont mind getting PM at all. I used to get them before, I wonder why I'm not???
Ok great thanks
I don't know what may be happening, but check the setting. Go to User CP, then Edit Options and check to see if the PM setting is on. If that is, then I would try to get hold of a Moderator and see if they can check into it.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Yes, enjoy it every minute ! That is one nice ride. (Be ready to grab an inhaler, because when its time to replace the $700 a piece brake rotors, you'll need it!)

·
Registered
219 Posts
I lucked into this car when I bought the lifetime warranty. I fell in love on my 500 mile ride home from the dealership. By the time I did get home, I had only one regret, I settled for the V6 instead of the 392. This has been a great starter car into the Mopar way of life. Retirement comes in a couple years. With a little luck and a lot of planning, it will come with replacement V8 for the driveway. Until then, I will enjoy the fine ride this Charger is giving me every day!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts