Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

I own a 2018 ScatPack and it's around the time for some maintenance. When come off high speeds 90-110 mph I feel a shaking on my steering wheel which could indicate I probably need new rotors and while I'm at it I would like to replace the brakes pads as well. They are starting to squeak at low speeds. Mainly just backing up into a parking spot. I'm stationed overseas in South Korea and I would like some advice on where you would purchase online for some good quality brakes pad and rotors from for a ScatPack. I have some friends down here that are going to show me how to change my own rotors and brakes I just need the product. Also thinking of upgrading to the Lithium car Battery. Looking at the DCR Dodge Challenger & Charger 9 Pound Lithium Battery Kit. I hear mixed reviews about the lithium battery and just wanted to hear some thought before I think about purchasing one.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Does RockAuto ship overseas? If they do that's my recommendation.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the advice. I'll skip the Lithium battery since I drive the car almost daily. I checked out RockAuto and looks like they ship to P.O. Boxes so I'll check out this site for parts I need for the Scatpack. Thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts