Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Wow, looks amazing. Your hard work paid off. It just feels good when it's all done.. doesn't it!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Like the color. Not a B5 or Jazz fan, but this color looks nice.

·
Registered
168 Posts
damn son, thats beautiful. i have half a chubb going right now looking at it! If i may ask, how much was the paint job and who painted it?

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
damn son, thats beautiful. i have half a chubb going right now looking at it! If i may ask, how much was the paint job and who painted it?
Looks like factory paint that he hit with polish and then topped off with one of those new "ceramic" polymers. It does indeed look great!

Best,

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for the great comments.

Looks like factory paint that he hit with polish and then topped off with one of those new "ceramic" polymers. It does indeed look great!

Best,
RitzRT is correct. When we got the car from the dealership it was raining, so we did not get a full inspection of the car. On the hood was a nice clear coat scratch. Plus your traditional little spider scratches and blemishes.

I used Chemcial Guys V34 with orange pad on the hood, then V36 with orange pad on full car, and last V38 with white pad on full car. Lots of other steps, foam cannon, clay bar, IPA wipedown, etc.

Not a pro by any stretch, just enjoy detailing our cars. Did a lot of research on YouTube channels.

·
Super Moderator
11,526 Posts
buiriful

1 - 13 of 13 Posts