Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I did this, I wasn't able to find people who had Plastidip'ped their 2018 Charger R/T Alloy wheels black. I found a few on instagram and determined I liked the look. Overall, really happy with the look for $20.

Here are some pictures of how it looks:

· Registered
2,587 Posts
Looks great. Very neat job, was it on the car or off?

I wonder how that will hold up. Wheels tend to get roughed up here in the snowbelt.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks good with the color of the body. I have the same wheels, but powder coated shiny black:
Those look great! The stock alloys aren't too bad, I just didn't like the stock color too much.

Looks great. Very neat job, was it on the car or off?

I wonder how that will hold up. Wheels tend to get roughed up here in the snowbelt.
Thanks. The wheels were left on the car, as was recommended by a bunch of YouTube videos. Something about aerosol cans spraying better while upright versus angling the can down to spray a flat wheel. Fortunately, AZ has very mild winters haha. Brutal summers though.

· Registered
2,587 Posts
Those look great! The stock alloys aren't too bad, I just didn't like the stock color too much.

Thanks. The wheels were left on the car, as was recommended by a bunch of YouTube videos. Something about aerosol cans spraying better while upright versus angling the can down to spray a flat wheel. Fortunately, AZ has very mild winters haha. Brutal summers though.
On the car? Wow, very meticulous work!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.