Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FCA released this color chart for the 2018 Demon and thinking these colors will be available on Chargers in 2018.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
F8.... that's the original color of my Road Runner. Looks like that Challenger has some pearl in it. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
61 Posts
That is certainly an interesting green on the Challenger Slidd posted. I suspect I will have to put in an order for a Charger and I wonder at what point will orders jump from the 2017 MY to the 2018 MY.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is certainly an interesting green on the Challenger Slidd posted. I suspect I will have to put in an order for a Charger and I wonder at what point will orders jump from the 2017 MY to the 2018 MY.
Order banks for 2017 close late May early June, production ends July 7th.

Order banks for 2018 open early June, production begins July 24th.

·
Registered
4,616 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
a nice selection of colors... i kind of like that Indigo also..
whatever happened to Toxic Orange? i almost bought a 2011 Charger just because of the color.
it would be nice to see some colors from the 70s.. like Cinnamon, Bronze Fire.. those were metallics..
do they not do metallics anymore due to the weight? everything is flat or pearl.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
a nice selection of colors... i kind of like that Indigo also..
whatever happened to Toxic Orange? i almost bought a 2011 Charger just because of the color.
it would be nice to see some colors from the 70s.. like Cinnamon, Bronze Fire.. those were metallics..
do they not do metallics anymore due to the weight? everything is flat or pearl.
They still do Maximum Steel Metallic (and its gorgeous ;)). Does Granite Crystal come with metallic flakes?

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They still do Maximum Steel Metallic (and its gorgeous ;)). Does Granite Crystal come with metallic flakes?
Granite has been called by Dodge Granite Crystal Metallic so guess it does.

I've got Billet Silver and it's definitely loaded with metallic ..

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Granite has been called by Dodge Granite Crystal Metallic so guess it does.

I've got Billet Silver and it's definitely loaded with metallic ..

Yea, I forgot about Billet Silver having metallic. It seems all of Dodge's colors that have metallic are LOADED with flakes. My Maximum Steel Metallic seems to have like 3 different colors of metal flake.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
FCA released this color chart for the 2018 Demon and thinking these colors will be available on Chargers in 2018.
Do you know if we have to wait for '18MY to get F8 or will they be starting it mid '17 like they've done with some colors?

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Do you know if we have to wait for '18MY to get F8 or will they be starting it mid '17 like they've done with some colors?
Don't know, where's RS?
My hunch says 2018 only.
14 colors too, don't think we've ever had so many.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts