Charger Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
@BigM06R/TAWT well I decided to email them to ask when they get more and they had some in stock. After much debate, I decided to pull the trigger! Thanks for contributing to the thread. I think I came across the site at one point but didn't see what I needed at the time, so glad you referred me back to them. Super excited to get these bad boys on and putting the stopping power to the test!
That's great I'm sure it will all work out. It's cool Dodge offers it from the factory for $1,495 (I think that's a screaming great deal for the revised suspension (shocks/struts/springs) the 20x9 wheels plus of course the Brembos!)

Did you buy the black set or the red? I actually like the Black really subtle.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
That’s exactly why I decided to go with it. I figured for such a great deal on something I will want to do in the future, then why not do it now? I went with red, I’m not a subtle person haha. Eventually I’d like to get some stripes, chin spoiler, rear louver, and wider rear wheels.

I gotta say, all black or even the dark grey cars can look super clean though! I considered black for sure.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Still have been doing a bunch of research and I've come across a few shops that have basically made custom fitments. I probably will hold off this time around and save up, but thought yall might want to know, at least for future reference! I've included a link below. They are a little less costly than the others I've seen. I reached out to them to confirm that spindles/knuckles aren't needed and they said they are not, everything needed comes with the kit.

def a good kit. i ran em back in the day when they had the W6A caliper 6 piston fronts... easy install and easy to maintain.

this time around i did as i think you mentioned last, i went with the 4 piston SRT upgrade with swapping the spindle in the front.

brakes are def important at the road course track and especially in autoX... outside of suspension, brakes are always my first mods. i dont care about brake dust like many do, the more the better within reason. i know they are doing their job. id rather stop on a dime and give you 9 cents back than have "clean" wheels.

either route you take, you should be satisfied. and even more so depending on the pad compound you use. thats where the fun starts. check out knsbrakes.com they have a wide range of pads from many companies.

·
Registered
2013 R/T
1,777 Posts
Now you are cooking with gas! Please keep posting the progress?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Got em done! Ended up costing more with labor and parts than expected. The kit wasn’t as bolt on as they claimed. Knowing what I know now, I may have gone with the other custom kit I posted previously.

Having said all that, I do love them though! It’s been raining a lot in my area so once I get my car clean and pretty again, I’ll post some pics. Now it’s time for the next mod... any ideas? I have so much I wanna do!

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Pics????

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Got em done! Ended up costing more with labor and parts than expected. The kit wasn’t as bolt on as they claimed. Knowing what I know now, I may have gone with the other custom kit I posted previously.

Having said all that, I do love them though! It’s been raining a lot in my area so once I get my car clean and pretty again, I’ll post some pics. Now it’s time for the next mod... any ideas? I have so much I wanna do!
I wonder what you mean by it wasn't so bolt on? Did you need to source some fasteners or brake lines?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts