Charger Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
@BigM06R/TAWT well I decided to email them to ask when they get more and they had some in stock. After much debate, I decided to pull the trigger! Thanks for contributing to the thread. I think I came across the site at one point but didn't see what I needed at the time, so glad you referred me back to them. Super excited to get these bad boys on and putting the stopping power to the test!
That's great I'm sure it will all work out. It's cool Dodge offers it from the factory for $1,495 (I think that's a screaming great deal for the revised suspension (shocks/struts/springs) the 20x9 wheels plus of course the Brembos!)

Did you buy the black set or the red? I actually like the Black really subtle.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
That’s exactly why I decided to go with it. I figured for such a great deal on something I will want to do in the future, then why not do it now? I went with red, I’m not a subtle person haha. Eventually I’d like to get some stripes, chin spoiler, rear louver, and wider rear wheels.

I gotta say, all black or even the dark grey cars can look super clean though! I considered black for sure.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts