Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey folks,

I am buying some parts for my 2017 Daytona 5.7.
Just installed a wicker bill and next up is lowering springs.

I have decided to either settle with the Eibach pro-kit or H&R. Just looking for a very moderate drop.

Do I just buy the lowering springs for a 15-17 Charger RT? There shouldn't be any suspension differences with the Daytona right ?

·
Registered
65 Posts
hey folks,

I have decided to either settle with the Eibach pro-kit or H&R. Just looking for a very moderate drop.

Do I just buy the lowering springs for a 15-17 Charger RT? There shouldn't be any suspension differences with the Daytona right ?

A little random but do you have instructions on how you installed the wickerbill? I just got one in today, about to put a post up seeing if anyone has a step-by-step. The youtube vid included with the purchase is awful. I know your thread is as old as moses but thought to ask!

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
hey folks,

Mopar performance lowering springs retains stock ride quality, won't void any warranties, cost is competitive, perfect fit and performance.

·
Registered
418 Posts
A little random but do you have instructions on how you installed the wickerbill? I just got one in today, about to put a post up seeing if anyone has a step-by-step. The youtube vid included with the purchase is awful. I know your thread is as old as moses but thought to ask!

Is this YouTube vid the one that came with the instructions?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts