Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The moment i've been waiting for and possibly alot more people is here, this car is stunning, i personally do not like the pictures as much because in person its different, Very beautiful color, and truthfully the pictures do not do it Justice.. I pick it up 2morrow !, but i couldn't resist so i went to the Dealership and snapped some pics of it :D Hope you enjoy ! Didn't put it in the new intro because i still have my other car haha :D

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,618 Posts
Congrats. I think you are the first I've seen with a real *new* GMG.

My son really wanted me to get this color but I couldn't do it.

Looks red in the pics, but I am sure it looks different in person.

Is it a pearl paint or no?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats. I think you are the first I've seen with a real *new* GMG.

My son really wanted me to get this color but I couldn't do it.

Looks red in the pics, but I am sure it looks different in person.

Is it a pearl paint or no?
I do not think its a pearl paint, maybe the upload quality isn't good https://imgur.com/a/b3Bfa try this? if not seriously i thought the same thing when i saw pictures.. in person it does not look red.. Its Orange :p Thanks!

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Hmm, it supposed to be pearl. No little flakes? Even Sublime had pearl in it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmm, it supposed to be pearl. No little flakes? Even Sublime had pearl in it.

I will find out more tomorrow, It isn't clean either, It will be when i pick it up, and i'll take a closer look :D

Reactions: Slidd

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Looks great! Congrats on the new ride. :bigthumb: I know someone that's probably not going to sleep much or well tonight.

Reactions: SnipJam

·
Registered
939 Posts
Nice looking. Like the engine too.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Not a bad color at all! Snappy orange, and according to the sticker for them, it isn't a pearl coat.

Still stupid they named it "Go ManGo" though...

·
Registered
3,081 Posts

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Looks awesome, love the color orange. Could never do it myself though. It does look a tad red in the pictures you posted, but I am sure it's just the lighting. I've only ever seen one other Go Mango Charger on the road it it was an 11-14 R/T. Definitely a head turner. That'd be the color I'd go for if I could just pay cash for and it would be a weekend warrior. Just couldn't pull the trigger on that color for a daily driver.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Wow that's an eye popping color! Interesting that it looks so different than GoMango on the 2006 Daytona. Either way it's a great color and will definitely be turning some heads!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I just saw this Renegade when I was out at lunch. It was orange but looks red when you take a pic. Wonder if it's the same color?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nope The Renegade is not the same color, there was one in the lot and they were different haha, This does come with a pearl and u can see it up close, yes pictures make it look red, but when you see it with you own eyes infront of you, its a whole nother car, Its orange, just as u suspect it to be, head turner i was washing it in my driveway and so many compliments, " they've never seen anything like it " Very worth it, The color choice for me was a great decision, I wanted different, orange is in one of my top colors and b5 ran out, So GoMango It is! love it!

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
True, that Renegade is Omaha Orange paint code PKP, the Go Mango paint code is PVP, close but not the same.

·
Registered
939 Posts

·
Premium Member
938 Posts
Very nice man! There's a hemi orange 2014 with the blacktop package running around my town and it looks sick, GoMango looks good in pics so I know it will look awesome in person :beerchug:.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
True, that Renegade is Omaha Orange paint code PKP, the Go Mango paint code is PVP, close but not the same.
Yeah it looked really good but if it's a different code it's different. must be close. Just wondering cause sometimes they use the same colors on Jeeps & Chryslers and call it an other name like B5 is Surf blue..

1 - 20 of 32 Posts