Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys im new to this community, next week i will join to dodge charger world, i have found a used 2016 charger rt grey with 50k miles for 14.5k usd i have test drive its so cool and comfort the only thing thats needs to be replaced is the interior light fuse and doors light . But i have some questions.
Dose it worth it?

Is the milage is too high?

Can this car be with me for 5 years , is it good for long term?

And what about the gas mileage?

Sorry dor my bad English, hope for some answers :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
I'd would not by a used car with that much mileage, but that's me. Given the age & miles I'd say if something broke it would have happened already & been fixed. $14.5 isn't a bad price at all. Shoudl be fine for 5 years. Nothing major shoudl be needed. The trans & engine are solid. You may need struts or suspension bushings as the miles rack up.
Gas mileage sucks if your in stop & go & traffic. But HW rides would yield about 19 average with longer trips getting 24-26.

·
Registered
2019 Scat Pack
1,122 Posts
Well, nowadays, 50K isn't all that bad on the newer engines. In the "old days", yes, for sure. Does the person have the maintenance record? Does it look like it was cared for, or not.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
$14,500 for a 2016 5.7 with 50k miles? That seems very, very low to me, but I could be wrong. I bought at 2010 R/T AWD, fully optioned, in early 2014 for $19k with 60k miles, and at the time was listed as a good price online and KBB.

So I would say if the car is in good condition that's a solid price. And 50k miles is nothing. 150k miles isn't bad as long as you do the proper maintenance.

Reactions: N8ECH

·
Registered
24 Posts
Howdy my 2009 Super Bee with 60,000 was 12.6k. Needs some interior pieces broken door accents
hood and deck lid buffed. Has new tires fresh oil and tune. It still is in the barn I haven’t put 30 miles on it yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts