Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have 2016 charger scat pack 392 tuned to 750 wheel horsepower. Lower and midrange rpm car shifts great. when at 5000 rpm tranny wont shift till it red lines at 6200 Is there a fix to get this tranny to shift at 5700 to 5800 rpm. has 8 speed automatic. any help will be appreciated

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
have 2016 charger scat pack 392 tuned to 750 wheel horsepower. Lower and midrange rpm car shifts great. when at 5000 rpm tranny wont shift till it red lines at 6200 Is there a fix to get this tranny to shift at 5700 to 5800 rpm. has 8 speed automatic. any help will be appreciated
What mods do you have to make 750hp?

I'd wager the issue is in your transmission tune.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
What tranny would you use to replace that stock tranny?
You can have the stock HP70 built and tuned to handle it, or you can swap to the HP90. The 90 is MUCH stronger, but you'll need a new driveshaft as well.

If you're aiming for 900+hp, might as well call GForce or DSS and get the 9" rear end conversion as well because the stock read end won't hold that kind of power.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I live in Montana and am looking for atop notch tuner. Can you advise as i am having problems locating one. Willing to travel. Thanks
Idk how far you're willing to travel....There's MMX in Virginia, HHP in Delaware, Tapped Performance in DFW, Texas, BFNT in Cleveland, Ohio.

Everyone has their favorite and there are many many more. Yes some are a notch better than some others, but the ones I listed are all at the top of the ladder.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts