Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my 2015 SRT Charger 392 on 26 March 2015... and after no movement for 3 weeks, and then talking with Dodge, they said the timeline could be anywhere up to 14 weeks?! It's in D1 now, but with no build date scheduled... and an "estimated" delivery date to the dealer in 2 weeks... That just seems weird.

I've heard from a few people that they have been in D1 for a while.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Does anyone know of why?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Well, don't mistake the lack of information or Dodge's CYA answer for actual build/delivery times. In general folks have been getting ordered SRTs in 4-6 weeks.

The unfortunate reality is that you won't get any advanced information on status until it actually moves into the next stage. That could come tomorrow, next week or in a few weeks. You just can't know...and the system isn't designed to be able to tell you.

You just have to be patient and wait. :)

Reactions: GTO_04

·
Registered
385 Posts
I was in D1 for a scat pack and they said it would be four weeks before the build and then, I went on the build and price to search new inventory to see what was being delivered and i saw my car going to my dealer in transit. went from D1 according to customer care to built and they are way off.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was in D1 for a scat pack and they said it would be four weeks before the build and then, I went on the build and price to search new inventory to see what was being delivered and i saw my car going to my dealer in transit. went from D1 according to customer care to built and they are way off.

Geez, that's crazy, but good... I guess... Well I hope they can still get it to the dealer by the, or around, the delivery date.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I got my SRT in 6 weeks.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I've been in D1 for 6 weeks now. Ordered 8 weeks ago

Reactions: GTO_04
1 - 6 of 6 Posts