Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a very decent and thorough review.

·
Super Moderator
11,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really liked that vid because I ordered my own 2015 SRT 392 without knowing a bloody thing about it since neither did my salesman!

:D

·
Registered
735 Posts
the exhaust sounds meaner then mine

·
Super Moderator
11,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the exhaust sounds meaner then mine
I sent the vid to Mrs Flex and she replied:

"Okay, I don’t think you’re going to need an after-market exhaust this time! It’s got a growl."

·
Registered
831 Posts
Very nice and thorough review. I agree about the exhaust, there will be no touching that!

Saw my first 2015 charger driving around yesterday. I love those daytime running lights.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
I have been following his reviews. He gets better with each review. Great job on this one. He rarely gushes over a car like he did with this one regarding the new transmission. I think dodge hit a home run on the redesign.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
58 Posts
I sent the vid to Mrs Flex and she replied:

"Okay, I don’t think you’re going to need an after-market exhaust this time! It’s got a growl."
I've had mine for a month now and let me tell you, that exhaust turns heads, specially on a cold start, people cant believe its stock. I'm not messing with it, at least not for a while.

Flex, when its your coming in?

·
Super Moderator
11,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Flex, when its your coming in?
Soon. It was built this week. My buddy that works at the plant was the first one to drive it yesterday.

I have no idea how long it will take to get to the dealer. It's only 25 miles, but I guess they wait until they have enough cars to fill a truck?

I am hoping to have it by the end of next week.

We just paid out the loan on the 2010 about 2 minutes ago so I'll have a clean title to sell it.

I can't wait to get this car...:driving:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
He does a good job. I think the main improvement is in fact the 8 speed tranny. That is a lot of shifts for the track. The exhaust sounds nice. Very muscle car

·
Registered
82 Posts
Wish I would have seen that while waiting on mine, would have relieved a little anxiety! We are loving ours. I only have two complaints. #1 I wish the pad for the center armrest extended forward more, I am used to resting my steering arm on the armrest and in my comfortable driving position I cant do that in this car. #2 is the freakin brake dust from those Brembos up front!, guess that's the price you pay for braking performance. It's a genuinely nice car that has a great performance attitude!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Oh, and the exhaust sounds great, first car of this type I have owned that I wasn't immediately shopping for aftermarket!

·
Super Moderator
11,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's a genuinely nice car that has a great performance attitude!
What did you drive before this car?

I'm really curious how much different it is in power and handling from my 2010 SRT8...

·
Registered
735 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is the exhaust different from 2010 and up?
It is. The resonators are much smaller and cylindrical. Not that weird shape they were in the past

·
Registered
82 Posts
Flex, pretty much all GM stuff, Camaro, TransAm, SUV world for the last 10 years actually. Performance as come a long way in 10 years! It's my wife's daily driver since I have a company truck that I drive.

·
Super Moderator
11,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK, thanks.

I guess I will find out myself soon enough!

·
Registered
524 Posts
It's only 25 miles
you can't go pick it up yourself??? would have saved you several hundred off the cost :)

·
Super Moderator
11,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
you can't go pick it up yourself??? would have saved you several hundred off the cost :)

Unfortunately no.

And the real kicker is the destination charge is a lot more than that.

It's a whopping $1,695

1 - 20 of 27 Posts