Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
No, it's an entirely re-done exterior. It would be a lot more than just bolting a new front bumper on the car.

·
Premium Member
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
2,486 Posts
The side profile makes it look like it'd bolt up.
You want to look at where the lines are that show the gap between the pieces!

If you look closely, you will see they are at different places and different angles than on the 2014!

It "could" be done, but DEFINATELY NOT just bolt on! You would have to have body work done to it

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
allegedly the only carryover body panel between the '14 and '15 is the rear door....you'd need the entire front clip (hood forward), and possibly the doors....

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
I really like the look of the 2015 charger front end. Any chance it would bolt up to a 2014?
Nope, you would have to also buy the hood and the fenders, headlamps too. That's assuming if you bought those items they would fit.

·
Registered
441 Posts
allegedly the only carryover body panel between the '14 and '15 is the rear door....you'd need the entire front clip (hood forward), and possibly the doors....
And front fenders. They are longer.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I dont know if you have to modify the frame but you would need almost a full front end and maybe the doors could work cause i saw a couple of guys doing hellcat front end swap on 2006-2010 chargers and magnums, so as they say the car still had the same frame structure so it should be possible.

maybe a need of some work on the electrical connections but i think it could be done

(y)(y)(y)(y)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts