Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
2,546 Posts
The side profile makes it look like it'd bolt up.
You want to look at where the lines are that show the gap between the pieces!

If you look closely, you will see they are at different places and different angles than on the 2014!

It "could" be done, but DEFINATELY NOT just bolt on! You would have to have body work done to it

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
allegedly the only carryover body panel between the '14 and '15 is the rear door....you'd need the entire front clip (hood forward), and possibly the doors....

·
Premium Member
5,660 Posts
I really like the look of the 2015 charger front end. Any chance it would bolt up to a 2014?
Nope, you would have to also buy the hood and the fenders, headlamps too. That's assuming if you bought those items they would fit.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I dont know if you have to modify the frame but you would need almost a full front end and maybe the doors could work cause i saw a couple of guys doing hellcat front end swap on 2006-2010 chargers and magnums, so as they say the car still had the same frame structure so it should be possible.

maybe a need of some work on the electrical connections but i think it could be done

(y)(y)(y)(y)

·
Registered
5 Posts

If you look closely, you will see they are at different places and different angles than on the 2014!

It "could" be done, but DEFINATELY NOT just bolt on! You would have to have body work done to it

Actuaoly it is all bolt on I just did it myself only thing that takes modification is the wiring for 2015+ headlights

·
Registered
3,265 Posts

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
It’s doable if pockets are deep enough. Def not direct bolt on.

·
Registered
773 Posts
The inner structures are mostly the same between the different generations. People who've done this before have said its bolt on parts but you need all of them so either deep pockets and a dealer willing to look everything up or access to a totalled car or parts car to get everything from.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please tell me you are being serious. I wanna do a front end conversion but what was holding me bacx was the thought of having to do body work.
Actuaoly it is all bolt on I just did it myself only thing that takes modification is the wiring for 2015+ headlights
I'm about to make the attempt myself could you please lend me knowledge?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts