Charger Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the whole brake system from a 2015 RT charger calipers Rotors spindles and knuckles

4 speed sensor from 2010 SRT

2010 SRT rear hubs

resonators from rear muffler 2015 dodge charger

Attachments

· Registered
2 Posts
If you ended up selling just the one side spindle, I would be interested in buying the other side (grin). Shipping to 27703.

I am also interested in the rear brake setup - is that from the RT or are those SRT's?

Thanks!

John

· Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you ended up selling just the one side spindle, I would be interested in buying the other side (grin). Shipping to 27703.

I am also interested in the rear brake setup - is that from the RT or are those SRT's?

Thanks!

John
I have everything still available. The rear is the brake setup from a 2015 RT, the rear hubs are from a 2010 SRT with 8k miles it was totaled out and parted out. They are smaller than the 2015 so I kept the 15 hubs on the 15. I did an upgrade to Brembo brakes on an RT 2015 and the speed sensors are to the 10 because they had a different plug but they same size in the caliper. But let me know what you want or email me i get them faster. For some reason [email protected]

· Registered
47 Posts
How much for the complete RT brake set from the 2015 shipped to MD (20603) ?

· Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How much for the complete RT brake set from the 2015 shipped to MD (20603) ?
Which parts did you need just the calipers and rotors or the spindles and knuckles? The reason I ask is because they are heavy with the spindle. I would have to check on shipping them I will give you a great deal they are just sitting around in my garage with very low mileage on them? So let me know if you want it all or just certain parts out of it.

Thanks John

· Registered
47 Posts
I would prefer just the calipers if possible. Thanks

· Registered
47 Posts
Did you need the rear calipers too?
Yes I need the rear calipers also.I'm assuming that is all I should need to upgrade the brake system, once I purchase rotors and brake pads? Price is reasonable. Ill definitely take the front and rear calipers. I tried to send you a DM so we can figure out payment but its saying your DM's are blocked. Thanks

· Registered
47 Posts
Yes I need the rear calipers also.I'm assuming that is all I should need to upgrade the brake system, once I purchase rotors and brake pads? Price is reasonable. Ill definitely take the front and rear calipers. I tried to send you a DM so we can figure out payment but its saying your DM's are blocked. Thanks
The rear calipers are different from the ones I already have on my V6? I'm confused as to whether they are the ones I already have on my car.

· Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The rear calipers are different from the ones I already have on my V6? I'm confused as to whether they are the ones I already have on my car.
I have no idea if they are different. I have the pads and rotors too if you want them. You can email me directly at [email protected]

· Registered
47 Posts
Thanks Kraut

V6 cars have solid rear rotors, while the RT have vented...huge difference in the calipers. You will need both the calipers and brackets to use the thicker vented rotors:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.