Charger Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
How did that front bumper fit? I'm curious if the wheel wells matched up and if the hood and everything else fit plush. Thinking about getting one for my SXT but don't want to if there are fitment issues. I'm pretty OCD about that stuff. Appreciate any advice you can give.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I did the srt8 conversion on my 2013 rt but adaptive cruise control bracket is different does anyone know where I can get one? The dealer only sells it with the sensor

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where to buy

I kind of did the same thing here but there was no accident. I was able to sell my stock bumper for $500. The Conversion bumper cost about $700 off of EBay painted OEM color to match. The Front bumper gives the car the aggressive look it should have. I like it without the hood scoop, it gives it a more slick look. Bought the appropriate badging to match. Sorry for the pictures being a little large.
Hi DodgeProject,

That front bumper upgrade you did looks amazing. Can I ask where you bought it? Do you remember the ebay seller?

Did it come with all the necessary parts for a direct bolt on? How is it holding up?

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Looks pretty good to me.. I'm sure he'll love the new look especially after the car was damaged so bad.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Was it difficult to do this? I would like to do this, but I am unsure of what bumper and parts I should get, and if it will all fit together easily. What should I be aware of? Your help is greatly appreciated!

I kind of did the same thing here but there was no accident. I was able to sell my stock bumper for $500. The Conversion bumper cost about $700 off of EBay painted OEM color to match. The Front bumper gives the car the aggressive look it should have. I like it without the hood scoop, it gives it a more slick look. Bought the appropriate badging to match. Sorry for the pictures being a little large.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, so I converted my sxt to Srt front end looks good one problem
Fog lights my car rejects them
Doesn’t power them what do I do or can do I’ve tried inti flicker car still
Rejected foggy lights?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts