Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Customer was in an accident, decided to upgrade while getting car fixed.
I dont see any conversions online so here you guys go. (All Parts Are OEM)

Work done at JB Auto. Garden Grove. 714 898 1402

There were a lot more photos, I just put the ones that matter most.

All done

Long Process ton of pieces different from base charger

customer changing SRT emblem and replacing with custom one, the one on there now is temporary (he didn't want to put SRT logo on a base charger)

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
That's pretty cool! But if I were the customer I'd take that srt badge off the front ASAP.

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
Looks good but IMO the standard Scat Pack or SRT hood would have looked a whole lot better. What's the need for heat extractors? Plus everyone is going to ask about the engine that is under that hood.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
As long as he doesn't upbadge it, then it's cool

·
Registered
385 Posts
That is an awesome upgrade. He can get some thing cool to replace the SRT badge in the grill. I don't think the hood is that crazy with the heat extractors just get the ABS cover that goes under where the opening is to prevent rain from going right down on it. I love the upgrade makes it look awesome.:rocker: no other base charger is going to look like that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's pretty cool! But if I were the customer I'd take that srt badge off the front ASAP.
Yah the problem is there is like a embedding on grill that looks like crap, without emblem it will look like its missing something all the time

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Yah the problem is there is like a embedding on grill that looks like crap, without emblem it will look like its missing something all the time
Yeah I know what you're talking about. If I owned the car I'd have a custom badge made to fit the molding there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I know what you're talking about. If I owned the car I'd have a custom badge made to fit the molding there.
Yah I believe that's what he's going to do, but the place that is going to make it for him, said he needs the srt badge as a base to create his custom emblem on

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Did you also do the rear bumper?
I could not find it. And also would it fit the R/T? Or is the hellcat bumper a different size?
Are you talking about rear bumper fitting the r/t or the front facia? Also no we didnt do the rear but he is bringing it back soon to do that as well, I will update thread once we do the rear conversion to.

Also Mr. Norms says they will do challengers, their is a lot online about challengers but nothing on chargers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How did the hood fit on there because I want to put a hellcat hood onto my sxt plus but I don't want to order it for $900 and be disappointed at it not working out?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I dunno. Something just wrong about a 6 cylinder pseudo-Hellcat. Whatever makes ya happy. I guess. I hope he doesn't expect to get anything for the mods when he goes to sell.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I kind of did the same thing here but there was no accident. I was able to sell my stock bumper for $500. The Conversion bumper cost about $700 off of EBay painted OEM color to match. The Front bumper gives the car the aggressive look it should have. I like it without the hood scoop, it gives it a more slick look. Bought the appropriate badging to match. Sorry for the pictures being a little large.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I kind of did the same thing here but there was no accident. I was able to sell my stock bumper for $500. The Conversion bumper cost about $700 off of EBay painted OEM color to match. The Front bumper gives the car the aggressive look it should have. I like it without the hood scoop, it gives it a more slick look. Bought the appropriate badging to match. Sorry for the pictures being a little large.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts