Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am hoping you can shed some light on a problem I am having. My 2015 Charger SE will not start . The push button start will not cycle through the accy/ start /run as it did before the battery was drained. I had battery charged and tested and its good but still no response from push button start. It will not start by remote either. There are also red lights flashing on the gear shift.. PLEASE ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT.

·
Premium Member
920 Posts
Hello I am hoping you can shed some light on a problem I am having. My 2015 Charger SE will not start . The push button start will not cycle through the accy/ start /run as it did before the battery was drained. I had battery charged and tested and its good but still no response from push button start. It will not start by remote either. There are also red lights flashing on the gear shift.. PLEASE ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT.
You are going to have to take it to someone like the dealership or even an independent shop if you are unwilling/unable to diagnose the starting circuit.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ended up taking it to the dealership and the park/neutral safety switch went out and was shorting out other components of the system after replacing it and flashing the system at dealership it is back to normal the total repair was :
$200 - misdiagnosed battery replacement
$700 - dealership parts & labor
$60 - tow fee
$960 - total

·
Premium Member
920 Posts
Good to hear you got it resolved, thanks for updating the thread.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts