Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello recently I saw a pentastar do a burnout and I proceeded to look at my car as if it was worse due to that thing called AWD.

I haven't found a forum that goes over everything about burnouts for AWD chargers yet. (Frankly I looked for like 5 minutes, kinda gave up quick)

So that's why I'm here :)

QUESTIONS:
1. Is it possible to electronically lock my car in RWD, but also be able to change it back for the snowy days.

1.1 Will this come at the cost of anything? (Example: My friend tased his car and as a result always has his seat belt light on, which I think disables air bags, I don't want to be a statistic used in congress)

2. Will it spin both tires? (One wheel peels make you look like a mustang and we all know we don't want to be one of those guys)

3. Will it harm the car in any way? (This is my car I drive to work I kinda need it to well... drive)

4. Will it make all the skater boys in the area say sweet things like "that was ill bro"

Thank You :)

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Hello recently I saw a pentastar do a burnout and I proceeded to look at my car as if it was worse due to that thing called AWD.

I haven't found a forum that goes over everything about burnouts for AWD chargers yet. (Frankly I looked for like 5 minutes, kinda gave up quick)

So that's why I'm here :)

QUESTIONS:
1. Is it possible to electronically lock my car in RWD, but also be able to change it back for the snowy days.

Yes.

1.1 Will this come at the cost of anything? (Example: My friend tased his car and as a result always has his seat belt light on, which I think disables air bags, I don't want to be a statistic used in congress)

No. (unless you enable SRT mode, see attached)

2. Will it spin both tires? (One wheel peels make you look like a mustang and we all know we don't want to be one of those guys)

Some do, and some don't. Either way, as a Mustang and Charger owner, I can assure you that it won't make your Charger look like a Mustang.

3. Will it harm the car in any way? (This is my car I drive to work I kinda need it to well... drive)

No.

4. Will it make all the skater boys in the area say sweet things like "that was ill bro"

Hopefully not.

Thank You :)

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Tazers are buggy toys. Get ready for eletrical weidness, and dead batteries if you get one. Support is just as bad.
Link please

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I own one. Support will kick you from their FB support page too if you ask to many questions about whats wrong with it, lol...
I own one too, but I've never experienced any issues nor heard any negative feedback about them, so I'm curious where these complaints were coming from.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Lots of people on their support page have dead battery issues, awd setting codes, features not working like they say they do, weird evic issues, mapped buttons doing multiple things, etc etc...

·
Registered
972 Posts
As with anything, generally speaking, the only people who bother to go online and leave reviews are people with negative reviews. "I'm pissed, I'm gonna go leave a bad review"...

Or, you get the people who don't bother to read all the instructions, set something incorrectly or don't finish the steps, then refer to the above.

For a 5.7, it does have some features, but most are not with the airbag light or other issues that the Tazer quite plainly states in its instructions will happen.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yes, many times that is correct Punisher69. I tried for the longest time to get the issues with mine to go away (ones not in the manual or supposed to happen.) In my case, they even replaced a defective Tazer for me (some diode went in it,) which helped with some of the problems but not others. These are some issues I've experienced personally as well as reading about in the support forums. They are bad for deleting posts they don't like. From the messages I got on FB from others I know its not just me from all I see. Just sharing so others can make a decision whether to support a business as bad as that or not...

·
Registered
972 Posts
If you have a 6.4, it's a worthwhile investment. The features it unlocks vs. the issues it can cause with the 5.7 just aren't worth the investment to me.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts