Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently shopping for my first Charger and since I want to lease I was curious what other people credit or FICO scores were when they got approved to lease a new Dodge Charger?

Any help with the subject would be very much appreciated!

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
I'm sure they are all different, but the kid that works for me wanted to lease and they told him he needed at least a 600 and a couple thousand down. He was able to finance it for 54 months though with a mid 500 score along with his trade and a $1000.00 down.

·
Premium Member
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
2,504 Posts
I'm currently shopping for my first Charger and since I want to lease I was curious what other people credit or FICO scores were when they got approved to lease a new Dodge Charger?

Any help with the subject would be very much appreciated!
I had about a 668 (Credit Karma) and I could have leased the Charger on my own.

I went ahead and had my wife added, as it always helps both of us!

I work at an automobile dealership (not DCJ) and usually the credit requirements for leasing are a little more strict than for purchasing!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you know what tier you would have been at with a credit score of a 668? Also was that you FICO score?

·
Premium Member
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
2,504 Posts
Do you know what tier you would have been at with a credit score of a 668? Also was that you FICO score?
Here is how our company (Honda) tiers!

I am not sure this is industry wide, so DCJ may be different!

Attachments

·
Registered
350 Posts
I am leasing my 2014 AWD RT Sport with $0 down for $348 a month with no trade in (Turned in my lease). I had a 820+ credit score and the dealership hooked me up bigtime. I got them 5 car sales in the past couple years. But without that I could have been in the $380-$390 range.

·
Registered
562 Posts
My father leased the car, and he has over an 800 FICO score, according to the dealership.
Lease is a bit over $350 a month including tax, zero out the door, several free oil changes, and lojack for free. MSRP has almost 10k knocked off of it, thanks to the credit score and the rebates we qualified for.

Car is a 2014 Charger SXT+ with Nav and Backup camera package, a couple of Preferred Packages (full heat, leather, etc.), and the 20" sport package.

E: 12k miles at $0.15 overage, I believe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts