Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want my 2014 SXT Plus AWD charger to look more aggressive

Already bought the tints for the headlights. Now i鈥檓 trying to find a good front splitter with rods. Maybe some side skirts. I want to wide body it but i鈥檓 not sure if that鈥檚 just adding fender flares. Someone help me out 馃

Registered
Are you the original owner of the vehicle?
What's your estimated budget for all of this?
Are you looking for performance mods or just looks?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i鈥檓 mainly looking for looks. I鈥檓 not the original owner i bought it from a dealer at 100,000 miles. defenitley already some modifications with the exhaust because it comes out the sides instead of the back

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
estimated budget is probably at like 1,500 overall if i do them in parts instead of all at once

Registered
I'd be more inclined on spending that money for maintenance before focusing on cosmetics.
Do you have a service record for your vehicle?
What is the condition of all the vehicular fluids? When were they last changed?

Some suggestions:

• New air filter element or closed box CAI like the Afe momentum
  • BR5 or BR9 brake kit (Powerstop has a Police package with calipers/ Check out Krautmaster's thread for BR9)
  • Scan for and address any logged CELs (if applicable)
  • Eibach Pro Plus suspension kit or you can piece together a kit using the Bilstein B12 setup (lookup Summit Racing)
  • Look into a custom tune (if anything it will help with throttle responsiveness - no more floaty boaty responsiveness): Hemifever tuning

Look up Danko Reproductions for some quality Fiberglass parts.
Maybe even skim through Carid/Vicrez/BMC Extremes for some other ideas?

Too many options to list it all out....but personally, I'd spend that money on maintenance first (assuming you want to keep the car for a couple of years)....just my .02
Depending on the condition of your paint, you could even consider getting it polished and ceramic coated/clear bra'd..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts