Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,

I have a 2013 SRT8 and something appears to be wrong with my park assist system, which is fine, I will get to it. However, my car keep spamming this "Service Park Assist System" and I don't know if there's any way I can hide it or anything - it is inconsistent and is very annoying, and is only a problem when I'm moving. I have a video:
- note this video was taken on a dead road to be safe. Just wanted to capture it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
972 Posts
How cold is it outside?

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Hey there,

I have a 2013 SRT8 and something appears to be wrong with my park assist system, which is fine, I will get to it. However, my car keep spamming this "Service Park Assist System" and I don't know if there's any way I can hide it or anything - it is inconsistent and is very annoying, and is only a problem when I'm moving. I have a video:
- note this video was taken on a dead road to be safe. Just wanted to capture it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Hello Roughdawg,
We are certainly sorry to hear about your recent concern. Unfortunately due to the nature of our team we are unable to assist customers outside of the United States. I have provided the Canadian Customer care number below as they could potentially assist you further:
1-800-361-3700
Laura
DodgeCares

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Disable the Park Assist in the Uconnect menu and see if the EVIC message continues to display.
When the park assist module detects a problem in any of the park assist system circuits or components, it stores a Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) in its memory circuit. The park assist module then sends a message to the EVIC. The "Service Park Assist" message means the system has detected a hard fault.
The Park Assist Module is mounted to the right inner quarter panel behind the right rear wheel housing in the trunk. Do you have anything in the trunk that would interfere with the ultrasonic signals?
Check the rear fuse box in the trunk to see if the 10A "Park Assist/Blind Spot/Camera" fuse (cavity #44) is bad. If you have access to a OBD2/CAN scanner that can read all DTCs (not just powertrain codes), plug the scanner into the car's OBD2 port and see if any codes are logged. There are several Park Assist DTCs but they are all Bxxxx and Uxxxx codes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts