Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, is there anywhere I can order the in tune that is all set to plug in and down load the tune? I don't want to have to update the software. I've had to do this on my last 2 cars and never works without having to do it 3 or 4 times.

Thx much

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Hey guys, is there anywhere I can order the in tune that is all set to plug in and down load the tune? I don't want to have to update the software. I've had to do this on my last 2 cars and never works without having to do it 3 or 4 times.

Thx much
Generally the tuners are never equipped with the latest software. They're pretty damn good now and really don't have issues. If you really didn't want to update anything I would say your best bet would be to buy an unmarried-used tuner from someone who already has done all the updating.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks much.

QUOTE=702RN;2772530]Generally the tuners are never equipped with the latest software. They're pretty damn good now and really don't have issues. If you really didn't want to update anything I would say your best bet would be to buy an unmarried-used tuner from someone who already has done all the updating.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App[/QUOTE]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts