Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi! So my 2013 Charger bluetooth stopped working about a year ago and i’ve tried everything in the book to fix it until i just gave up. My phone wasn’t connecting and i didn’t even have the option to add or delete it. When i go to settings and click on phone/bluetooth nothing would happen no matter how many times i click on it. Anyway fast forward to a few months ago all of a sudden it started working but only for a few days before it went back to not working again. This made me think there was a wiring issue or i just need a new module but i’d like to think i can fix it myself. So my last resort was to update the radio using directions from the dodge website and all that jazz in hopes it’ll work. Well here i am sitting in my car typing this because now it just worse after i updated it. when i go to player-source, the bluetooth option doesn’t even pop up anymore, there is only disc, usb, SD card, and aux. the hands free phone system thing won’t load even though it was doing that before, and the phone/bluetooth setting is still not doing anything when i click on it. Does anybody possibly know anything about how to fix this myself? Although i’m sure i’ll have to take it in but if there’s a way i can fix it myself i’m for it. Sorry for how long this is ! i’m just desperate at this point lol. Thank you!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Disconnect the ground wire from the battery terminal. Leave it for a few minutes. Reattach and check again.
It worked for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts