Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just upgraded from a 2006 R/T to a 2013 Daytona. Found it used with 3K miles so I had to get it! Huge difference in tech and I LOVE how it looks. Already got the intake, strut bar and catch can installed from the old car! Only thing I do not like is that it has cloth interior. Other than that, happy, happy!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Big Congrats on the new car. Looks great!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks fellas! Can't wait to get the Intune, JBA Shorties and the Solo Performance Cats. This setup worked well on the 2006. No CELs.

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Why do some say Daytona on the outside and others don't? I'd like it to say Daytona on the rear quarter..

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why do some say Daytona on the outside and others don't? I'd like it to say Daytona on the rear quarter..
That's a good question. I'm glad that mine doesn't have it on the side! :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Previous owner probably took them off. They are just stickers. I took mine off as well, to go with the complete debadge. It still has the plaque on dash and stitching in seats to say it is a daytona

Nice color by the way, I am number 1356 in the billet silver

·
Registered
6 Posts
2013 Daytona

I'm sure you are thoroughly enjoying your car! #525 here. Mine is Billet Silver too. I would bet money that the previous owner removed the Daytona decals! For me, it really distinguishes the car. Mine is the Road and Track model which comes with the leather interior.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Congrats...awesome ride!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Previous owner probably took them off. They are just stickers. I took mine off as well, to go with the complete debadge. It still has the plaque on dash and stitching in seats to say it is a daytona

Nice color by the way, I am number 1356 in the billet silver
You now have the same exact car like I do......an R/T R&T "sleeper" Daytona lol.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I would have bought a Daytona but there was 0 for sale here in Ontario. I was surfing today seen 2 used ones for sale. Always seems to go that way go figure.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Changed the rims and added the DAYTONA decals from the previous model. Like the rims but think I will replace once tires are due.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts