Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Contemplating a new Charger and would be selling my Copperhead Charger SRT with 64K miles in very nice condition. Please PM me if anyone is interested. Will likely trade it in otherwise. Car is in MD.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you !! I get compliments on this color from total strangers once a week. Sure wish they offered it in 2018.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Thank you !! I get compliments on this color from total strangers once a week. Sure wish they offered it in 2018.
Me too! LOVE that color!

Sorry for the thread hi-jacking.

Hey you're in Maryland? I'm in Glen Burnie, where you live? I'd love to see your car in person if only to drool. I promise I'll where a bib.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. Sorry about that. Based on trade-in offer so far plus the sales tax savings, private sale would have to be 29,500 ish.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Me too! LOVE that color!

Sorry for the thread hi-jacking.

Hey you're in Maryland? I'm in Glen Burnie, where you live? I'd love to see your car in person if only to drool. I promise I'll where a bib.
No worries - thank you. Northern Baltimore County

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Updated figure would be $24.5K ish for private sale. Dealer misquoted initially. Would like to see this car go to a great new MOPAR home - it's a rare one in great condition.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Car was traded in at Berlin CDJR today. If anyone is interested - ask for Jennifer. She is great to deal with.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts