Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a fully loaded 2011 RT MAX that I added the RT Black grill to. What is the difference between that and the 2014 Top of the line ?

I am considering keeping the car but my lease is up in April. I heard about Cooled seats and paddle shifters. what else?

Audio?
Interior?
Did the Nav system get any better?
Radio more presets?
Hp?

ETC?

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
The max is fully loaded. Not sure what you'd be missing or adding quite frankly. You should already have heated/cooled seats. The beats audio is even an option in the Max, so thats not a bonus unless you found one with it. Nav isn't going to be any different. There are minor interior tweaks but nothing really to write home about. HP is the same. If you got the Road/Track pack, I think that comes with 3.06 gears, so thats a little boost. Paddle shifters come on the sport package or the Road/Track pack which i'm not sure you get with the Max. A little time spent on the Dodge website would answer most of your questions pretty quickly. You already know what options your car has, so you can easily compare.

Good luck!

·
Registered
137 Posts
The Information Center Screen in between the speedometer and odometer has been upgrade to a color screen. Like Stevens12 said, it's all mostly interior tweeks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I know....

Thank you for your reply. I am well aware of the website but 1. I am hoping to avoid checking 200 things. 2. It wouldn't show things like "Color display for information system" and I don't have cooled seats as an option on 2011. It won't tell me if the awful Garmin Nav has been improved.

I am hoping someone has a good URL/Link to a site that lists everything that's different since the 2 dealers I talked to don't know.

The max is fully loaded. Not sure what you'd be missing or adding quite frankly. You should already have heated/cooled seats. The beats audio is even an option in the Max, so thats not a bonus unless you found one with it. Nav isn't going to be any different. There are minor interior tweaks but nothing really to write home about. HP is the same. If you got the Road/Track pack, I think that comes with 3.06 gears, so thats a little boost. Paddle shifters come on the sport package or the Road/Track pack which i'm not sure you get with the Max. A little time spent on the Dodge website would answer most of your questions pretty quickly. You already know what options your car has, so you can easily compare.

Good luck!

·
Registered
34 Posts
The only things different I can think of that is different, is the 2014 has vented AC seats and like mentioned before, the color screen in the middle of the dash board.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Color screen, sport mode, sport seats and paddle shifters are the big interior updates. Also the Dodge badge in the grille gained the red stripes from 2012 onwards. Why we 2011s got stuck with a plain Dodge badge is beyond me. I upgraded it myself.

·
Registered
126 Posts
The 2013 Max doesn't have paddle shifters. To get them, you had to get the Road and Track package. I don't know if that was changed for 2014 or not.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I don't believe the Nav changed between '11 and '14. Popular thinking right now is that the '15 will get an updated UConnect

1 - 10 of 10 Posts